Savvy shipping charges

It has been used by a long line of folks who want to bitch without doing something to change the outcome, still want it? Get in touch with Mike and tell him what you need.
As I have said, I contacted them and there was no change. I simply won't purchase anything from them again. Its a shame, they do have good products but a business needs to have good service also. Its been said many times on this forum and others that Savvy does not care about customer satisfaction and it appears to me at this point that is correct.

As I have said, I contacted them and there was no change. I simply won't purchase anything from them again. Its a shame, they do have good products but a business needs to have good service also. Its been said many times on this forum and others that Savvy does not care about customer satisfaction and it appears to me at this point that is correct.
Contacted how? If it was not on the phone, get him on the phone and he will fix it. Send me your name via a private message and I will tell him to watch for your call.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
1F3A8B6B-42F1-4BCA-ACE8-106FE1745DBF.jpeg

Just a follow up here on my experience.
original shipping charge: $59.81
Refunded: $17.27
Final shipping charge: $42.54 via FedEx

Still high IMHO, but respect the fact that they made adjustments.

CA to CT is a long trip.

looking forward to installing the Savvy stuff, heard great things about it.

Chris

Sorry for getting the troops fired up @Chris. Didn’t know this beat to death already. I see others in “similar threads” below.

Reactions: Chris
View attachment 226585
Just a follow up here on my experience.
original shipping charge: $59.81
Refunded: $17.27
Final shipping charge: $42.54 via FedEx

Still high IMHO, but respect the fact that they made adjustments.

CA to CT is a long trip.

looking forward to installing the Savvy stuff, heard great things about it.

Chris

It's because it's going from CA to CT.

Had that been going from CA to AZ, it would have been a lot cheaper.

Reactions: BlueChip
I had a body lift, MML, and a steering box skid in my cart. Shipping was ~$49.

Went to the next page to enter payment info, and it went up to $~63.

Removed the MML from the cart, and it went down to $42. Made payment and ordered a MML (JKS) from Amazon with free shipping.

It's a free country. We all can choose what we buy from whom. In my case, there were specific reasons I wanted Savvy's body lift and steering box skid and I was willing to pay the shipping, whether they refund part of it or not. For a MML, it's a pair of aluminum bricks with holes and hardware and I'm ok with taking a generic for the almost $30 saved.

Contacted how? If it was not on the phone, get him on the phone and he will fix it. Send me your name via a private message and I will tell him to watch for your call.
he's been bitching about this for 8 months and was offered gerald's personal text machine number by @Jerry Bransford back in december.. doesn't look like he took him up on the offer as he's still bitching now

he's been bitching about this for 8 months and was offered gerald's personal text machine number by @Jerry Bransford back in december.. doesn't look like he took him up on the offer as he's still bitching now
Exactly, I almost killed this thread earlier today due to this having outlived its usefulness. There's no pleasing some people who are often not happy unless they're vociferously bitching about something minor and telling the world about it. I'm now wondering just how (or even if he really) he got in touch with Gerald who gladly makes things right when there's a legitimate problem.

Reactions: Ocho
I have dealt with Savvy several times and have found them to be reasonable. I realize they are a small specialized manufacturer and not Amazon. I would love if they could build the business a little better and grow but there may be several advantages to staying small. The only time I had an issue was with some corner armor. There was a small problem with them when they arrived. Gerald was willing to have them returned at thier cost. I did a little problem solving and figured out a solution. For my trouble Gerald hooked me up with a killer discount on a tailgate cover that I had been considering.