Want to go down a rabbit hole? Remember the Sinbad movie where he played a genie?

I need to catch up on Loki. I was really into the MCU stuff during the first season and most of what's come out after Endgame has been garbage but I enjoyed Loki. Been too busy to watch the 2nd season so far but I'll get there.

The first season was a little wacky with the talking alligator and such. My kids and I forgot a lot of the season 1 details because season 2 took so long to release. We were able to follow again after a few episodes. I really like the sci-fi aspects of multiple times lines.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
The first season was a little wacky with the talking alligator and such. My kids and I forgot a lot of the season 1 details because season 2 took so long to release. We were able to follow again after a few episodes. I really like the sci-fi aspects of multiple times lines.

yeah, I enjoyed the total randomness of alligator Loki. And I was glad that even though they introduced a female main character that they weren't trying to make Loki pass the torch and they actually gave her at least a little bit of an arc and she wasn't just a Mary Sue like pretty much all of the female characters introduced in MCU since 2019.

Did you just stumble into Loki or did you follow the 20-something movies that led up to it?

yeah, I enjoyed the total randomness of alligator Loki. And I was glad that even though they introduced a female main character that they weren't trying to make Loki pass the torch and they actually gave her at least a little bit of an arc and she wasn't just a Mary Sue like pretty much all of the female characters introduced in MCU since 2019.

Did you just stumble into Loki or did you follow the 20-something movies that led up to it?

More of a stumble. I try to find pretty much anything that my kids will watch (12 and 15yo). We have watched Mandalorian and Boba Fett and some of the other Disney shows. Probably saw it while watching those. They didn't like Andor though I though it was pretty good. Lost them after 1 episode.

Tried watching Last of Us with them. My 15yo was into it, but my 12yo got spooked and wouldn't watch it. I'll get back to that one soon on my own, seemed pretty good. I know the video game was pretty popular for having a good story.