Washington Washington members that live to wheel

There was someone on Marketplace recently that had TJ parts & he's in Yakima.

I bought a factory jack and accessories from him. He was quick to respond and ship out the stuff. It was packed goofy with old chunks of expandable foam but it was a jack in a box (no pun intended) so who cares, right?

I bought a factory jack and accessories from him. He was quick to respond and ship out the stuff. It was packed goofy with old chunks of expandable foam but it was a jack in a box (no pun intended) so who cares, right?

Good to hear. I was thinking about buying some A/C parts from him if I decided to try and get my A/C working again. But until I get other stuff fixed it's on the back burner.

Mostly when I am out offroad its on the Moto doing single track stuff.
I do also have and 80 series Land Cruiser that I have done a little on. This Jeep is mostly for my boys to drive around.

Was going to say there is the Liberty area close to you for wheeling in the Jeep. And then Naches.

Edit: I'm between Cle Elum & Ellensburg BTW.

Was going to say there is the Liberty area close to you for wheeling in the Jeep. And then Naches.

Edit: I'm between Cle Elum & Ellensburg BTW.

I've wondered where you were but never asked. I used to be in Moses Lake for three years (2017-2020) until I took a job transfer to Grays Harbor. I always loved passing through there. Cle Elum is such a beautiful area.

Reactions: reddvltj
I've wondered where you were but never asked. I used to be in Moses Lake for three years (2017-2020) until I took a job transfer to Grays Harbor. I always loved passing through there. Cle Elum is such a beautiful area.

I used to come to Cle Elum as a kid and then when I was driving truck.
I lived in Yakima when I went to Iraq.
When I came back I said if I could I'd live in the area.
Bought my property in 2005 and have been here since November 05.

I found 2 a couple hours away from me. I have a delivery system and could grab them for you. Are you wanting good glass too?

Glass is not an issue. Frame will likely need paint. I have good glass in my bent frame ( oh my that's a look let me tell you, The glass is goobered in there real nice from the po)
Send me the details please and thank You!

I did post a question on the main forum about new frame manufacture choices...

Thinking of heading north this weekend with my TJ and my wife's JK and her rooftop tent.

Fall Creek to Portland to Seattle is roughly a 4 hr drive. That or the Yakima area.

Any suggestions preferably southern or central Washington that would have some decent camping and trails to run... don't need to be at work till Monday morning.

Anyone want to join us? Anyone have plans and want more idiots?

-Mac