Washington Washington members that live to wheel

Reactions: Wildman

"Naches Pass Trail #684

4X4 / ATV Trail — EASY—6.4 miles.
Great trail for beginners and stock vehicles. This trail follows
a historic wagon trail. Great views of the surrounding area.
Begins Forest Road 1900 and ends at Government Meadows"

Odd way to describe the trail. The east side starts on the 1913 road just off 1900 and it doesn't end at Government Meadows. The Naches Ranger District portion ends short of Govt Meadows. The west side (can't remember the ranger district) runs from that point through Govt Meadows to the FR 70 Greenwater road near where the pioneers lowered their wagons down the cliff with ropes. The west, or as I like to call it the fun side, can go from easy when dry to difficult if it's wet and muddy. Think the whole trail is 9 or 10 miles.

Edit - just remembered that if you do the Rabbit Holes section of the trail that does start on the 1900 road and adds around a mile and a half plus a chance of body damage.

Last edited:

"Naches Pass Trail #684

4X4 / ATV Trail — EASY—6.4 miles.
Great trail for beginners and stock vehicles. This trail follows
a historic wagon trail. Great views of the surrounding area.
Begins Forest Road 1900 and ends at Government Meadows"

Odd way to describe the trail. The east side starts on the 1913 road just off 1900 and it doesn't end at Government Meadows. The Naches Ranger District portion ends short of Govt Meadows. The west side (can't remember the ranger district) runs from that point through Govt Meadows to the FR 70 Greenwater road. The west, or as I like to call it the fun side, can go from easy when dry to difficult if it's wet and muddy. Think the whole trail is 9 or 10 miles.

Don't forget damn near impassable when there's snow on it. Lots of winching and sliding backwards on those runs...

I will look into it. I may already be camping that weekend but otherwise I’d go. After my run at Tahuya today I have a coil rubbing on bumpstop cup. Loud as shit off road. Also rear diff puking out vent hose. It never ends.

Well, suggest another weekend and we'll get out there. I'd like to hit a trail or twenty!

I will be camping 7/19 weekend at Evans Creek ORV. I could possibly do 7/28, 8/3, 8/4. Anyone going any of those dates please let me know. I can meet in Enumclaw. Live in Maple Valley.

Reactions: reddvltj
I will be camping 7/19 weekend at Evans Creek ORV. I could possibly do 7/28, 8/3, 8/4. Anyone going any of those dates please let me know. I can meet in Enumclaw. Live in Maple Valley.

I can do 8/3.