Washington newbie here!

Are you ok with hitting those rocker guards? Reiter has a reputation for making a lot of loving contact between rocks and rockers.
I lost the factory rubi guards.
The very next spend will be for Savvy sliders.
Not sure when, though, as I'm spending cash like I'm printing it and I need to stop.
And, I really DONT want to do damage that I can prepare for and mitigate.
So, If I go, I either need to be cautious, or call Savvy.

I know the feeling. I did the opposite way instead of saving it up and doing it once Ive done it paycheck by paycheck for 3 years. Doing and re-doing!
After I bought the jeep and spent about $ 1500.00 on Smittybuilt products ( I just couldn't help myself-kinda instant gratification to go buy some aftermarket heavy as shit bumpers and a X20 10 K winch) I decided I was acting kind of "doushy" and "out-of-my-game-plan", and needed to stop.
Those were my mistake.

Are you ok with hitting those rocker guards? Reiter has a reputation for making a lot of loving contact between rocks and rockers.
Well.
Just spent a few miutes looking at Reiter on you tube. Is it too late to back out, Lol>
Man, the trail was yellow trail. All the rigs were/are so much more than mine!
I dont know if I could even get past the entry to the trail. Hope there a "starter" trail for this wannabe! o_O

Well.
Just spent a few miutes looking at Reiter on you tube. Is it too late to back out, Lol>
I dont know if I could even get past the entry to the trail. Hope there a "starter" trail for this wannabe! o_O
Oh my.
I wish I could be there to see your face when your Jeep gets you through some tough shit without breaking a sweat. @B00mb00m better take pictures :LOL: although I agree that sliders will most likely be a must.

Well.
Hahah ya that one is over my head too. It's nice to see you actually want to wheel tho. So many people who go out with the club are like ya lets go then literally take every go-around without even trying an obstacle, like "nah I don't want to break anything."

Walker Valley would be a great spot to test the waters, it's pretty chill probably wouldn't even hit the rockers.

Reactions: Vasq
Hahah ya that one is over my head too. It's nice to see you actually want to wheel tho. So many people who go out with the club are like ya lets go then literally take every go-around without even trying an obstacle, like "nah I don't want to break anything."
That'll be me :ROFLMAO:

@B00mb00m I was at Reiter the weekend before you... and yeah I think Boulder alley is one of my favorite trails... both ways!

You guys let me know if you meet up and if I can I'll join ya!

Reactions: B00mb00m
I'm down. However, all my past wheeling adventures have been taking the side out, not the real trail. So, a little "rookie trembling" going on here.
Since Blaine put this rig together, my confidence in the rig is way higher than the confidence in the driver.
I really can't wait to hook up and go get dirty.

That damn yellow trail scared the hell outta me.
Just break me in slowly. I do like a kiss before a seduction.:sneaky:
Oh you'll get kisses, lots of kisses. Trees, rocks, bollards, they always be trying to kiss my jeep. Especially anything glass or plastic.

@B00mb00m I was at Reiter the weekend before you... and yeah I think Boulder alley is one of my favorite trails... both ways!

You guys let me know if you meet up and if I can I'll join ya!
Ya its the right level of fun, worst case you got to winch and you're not going to tumble down a cliff.

Welcome from the east side of WA. Nice rig. Good plans. Hope you enjoy some trails. Post up some pics after your trip and report how Tombicon performs.

Damn, guys. I see many of you are going to Moab...
If I had more time to put a trip together I'd love to meet up and wheel some rocks!
Thank you, JMT. I see your semi-close. How's the wheeling over yonder? I'd like to get out that way and play, some...

Damn, guys. I see many of you are going to Moab...
If I had more time to put a trip together I'd love to meet up and wheel some rocks!
Thank you, JMT. I see your semi-close. How's the wheeling over yonder? I'd like to get out that way and play, some...
What you're going to love is Naches which maybe we can make a plan for, in saaaaay 10 years or so when @Wildman completes his minor face-lift and tire polishing he's been doing for the past year.

• Haha
Reactions: Vasq and Wildman
What you're going to love is Naches which maybe we can make a plan for, in saaaaay 10 years or so when @Wildman completes his minor face-lift and tire polishing he's been doing for the past year.
Been to Naches. Absolutely the BEST drive in the jeep yet! Can't wait to do it again, and I'd almost be up for it every weekend!
Go ahead, burn me out!
I noticed Wildman is heading to MOABTJ Fest. I'm guessing he's working hard at it! He posted a trip thru Oregon, up to Bellingham on backroads, fire roads, etc. that looks really fun!
BTW, getting to the trailhead is about a 45-60 minute drive for me...Not too bad.

Yes the trails in the Naches area are some of the best in the state. And when you want more extreme trails there is Rimrock to see if you can NOT kill yourself. I should get a by for 8 or those 10 years. And yes it's just a minor face lift.

Been to Naches. Absolutely the BEST drive in the jeep yet! Can't wait to do it again, and I'd almost be up for it every weekend!
Go ahead, burn me out!
I noticed Wildman is heading to MOABTJ Fest. I'm guessing he's working hard at it! He posted a trip thru Oregon, up to Bellingham on backroads, fire roads, etc. that looks really fun!
BTW, getting to the trailhead is about a 45-60 minute drive for me...Not too bad.

Unfortunately I am not going to make the TJ Fest in Moab this year. I'm hoping by late spring or early summer I'll have my Jeep running & driving.
Which trails did you run in the Naches area? There are a TON of trails there with some a little harder than others.

firsttrip10.jpg

IMG00155.jpg

IMGP1194.jpg

Yes the trails in the Naches area are some of the best in the state. And when you want more extreme trails there is Rimrock to see if you can NOT kill yourself. I should get a by for 8 or those 10 years. And yes it's just a minor face lift.

Unfortunately I am not going to make the TJ Fest in Moab this year. I'm hoping by late spring or early summer I'll have my Jeep running & driving.
Which trails did you run in the Naches area? There are a TON of trails there with some a little harder than others.

View attachment 237452

View attachment 237453

View attachment 237454
Wildman,
There was a Facebook posting about a Puyallup jeep club going on an open run, for anyone who wanted to go. My wife and I met up with them in a parking lot in Enumclaw and drove to the trailhead, I think around Government Meadows is where we started.
I've never been on the trial before, so I am still as ignorant as to the actual trail name. It was, however, mostly thru deep, thick forest, with some incredible views of to the sides.
Even in my stock height jeep, I didn't have any issues.

does Naches have bypasses for, say, a little guy on 33's? I know the wagon trail is suppose to be do-able.

asking for a friend...