What are these two switches/plug?

Nicholas

TJ Enthusiast
Earlier today when I was replacing my break light switch Idk why but I just noticed these, was wondering if anyone knows what their to.
43866dec6826bbe8c93000851dbe8b7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually a hidden switch like that is to kill the ignition , anti theft ...but you gotta trace 'em down .

Reactions: Xposure
Best thing to do is crawl underneath and trace wires. I had an alarm on mine with a toggle swtich, it was a mess. I took it out and havent regretted it since. It caused all sorts of problems, whenever I disconnected the battery or it died, it would trigger this damn thing and my blinkers would alternate lefft/right, it wouldnt start, and my horn would quit. I think it was all caused by a faulty relay

20160901_081104.jpg

Best thing to do is crawl underneath and trace wires. I had an alarm on mine with a toggle swtich, it was a mess. I took it out and havent regretted it since. It caused all sorts of problems, whenever I disconnected the battery or it died, it would trigger this damn thing and my blinkers would alternate lefft/right, it wouldnt start, and my horn would quit. I think it was all caused by a faulty relay

View attachment 51617

I had the same exact mess under mine, did the same thing.