What are you getting for your Jeep with your tax return?

I don't get tax money back either, because of too many years owning my own business, and working with incompetent accountants (maybe some day now that I "work for the man"). So with my yearly bonus, I plan to get an aux trans cooler, temp gauge, trailer lights (all to haul my RZR), a CB set up, and maybe a Bikini/Windjammer/Duster kit. Possibly look into some different fender flares too.

Reactions: Chris
Are you serious? ^^ USA entrepreneurs get a year end return without ever paying tax? I'm comin' south fast.

UpHere... real small business... I file at year end and I PAY !!

That's nonsense also. What tax firm do you work at that all US these US companies pay no taxes? Maybe a Sub s but that profit rolls over to the owner's individual return.

Depends on how you file. I am a small business owner and I can either pay all my taxes each quarter or pay them all at the end of the year. I don't think the IRS cares either way as long as they get their money.

Anyways, if I get some money back I'm going to get some new wheels!

Hey Chris just FYI - if you think you'll owe over $1000 then make sure to make a quarterly payment. The IRS imposes a penalty if you owe in excess of $1000 at the end of the year. An underpayment of estimated tax penalty.

Tax refund? Hmmm wonder what that looks like. I always pay in and I'm an employee. But I have 21 hours over time for this 2 weeks and I'm buying me a bedrug. PO took out my carpet.

Reactions: Stinger
Tax refund? Hmmm wonder what that looks like. I always pay in and I'm an employee. But I have 21 hours over time for this 2 weeks and I'm buying me a bedrug. PO took out my carpet.

Totally off topic, I just looked up the bedrug and it looks like a great product! If it was available in spice I would seriously consider replacing my carpet.

Hey Chris just FYI - if you think you'll owe over $1000 then make sure to make a quarterly payment. The IRS imposes a penalty if you owe in excess of $1000 at the end of the year. An underpayment of estimated tax penalty.

No shit? I didn't even know that. Guess I better start paying quarterly then. Is it a hefty penalty?

you need a reading comprehension course... that is exactly what I said... x2..

USA entrepreneurs get a year end return without ever paying tax - gee this says they get a year end return without paying taxes - you wrote that and it's total garbage. Every corporation in the US pays taxes. Since you don't live in the US or prepare US tax returns for any significant amount of US firms I guess your fount of knowledge is basically nothing but your opinion or bullshit.

Reactions: Stinger and Chris
We usually get 5k back on average. But this year I'm worried, my wife was a independent contractor for 2015 and paid in ZERO. Guess who gets to work the OT to cover that bill. Oh well its for one single year, won't have to worry next year.
I should find out the damage tomorrow from our Tax lady.

But if we get any back we may shoot up for EJS for an emergency vacation.

Yeah, like mouth above, I've been close to 5g a year and that's been MORE than I pay in. So you can figure roughly what I make. Family of 4 with 1 income. Should continue till the first kid hits 17. With additional tax credits it has been nice. After putting college $ aside I may get a Harley this year. Undecided. Another cheap Jeep or dirt bike w/trailer not out of the picture.

Totally off topic, I just looked up the bedrug and it looks like a great product! If it was available in spice I would seriously consider replacing my carpet.

Serbonze I saw a wrangler last night that used the charcoal bedrug with his spice interior and had the tan weathertech liners. It looked pretty nice. Just thought I'd pass along

Serbonze I saw a wrangler last night that used the charcoal bedrug with his spice interior and had the tan weathertech liners. It looked pretty nice. Just thought I'd pass along
Oh?? I have the tan liners too. I'll have to search for a picture. Thanks!!