What are your 2021 TJ Resolutions

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Mine are-

Not put miles on '03 that don't put smiles on my mug

Figure out the destiny of my 06 - it's just too much fun to let it get away ..I want to lift it more ...and then I don't, knowing the cost and work. It's a weird one to categorize. The bedliner finish is great off road. It has too much black maybe. Aluminum wheels would do wonders.

Hang out with @Hog more

Have more TJ adventures

Build a shop

Here on the forum, I want to stick with the basics better. You'll see me post "dry test " and " lower tire pressure " more.

Post your goals and ambitions.

I don't really do or believe in the whole new year resolution thing, probably since what, 99% of them never come to fruition?

I do however use goal and task tracking software and treat my personal goals like a mini project plan with dependencies and start/due dates etc.

Current larger goals for my Jeep are new control arms (I have Savvy ones on order) and a Rubicrawler.

I don't really do or believe in the whole new year resolution thing, probably since what, 99% of them never come to fruition?

I do however use goal and task tracking software and treat my personal goals like a mini project plan with dependencies and start/due dates etc.

Current larger goals for my Jeep are new control arms (I have Savvy ones on order) and a Rubicrawler.
I’m similar...honestly I stop and reevaluate way more than once a year.

Reactions: Modoc Guy and DaveF
Mine are-

Not put miles on '03 that don't put smiles on my mug

Figure out the destiny of my 06 - it's just too much fun to let it get away ..I want to lift it more ...and then I don't, knowing the cost and work. It's a weird one to categorize. The bedliner finish is great off road. It has too much black maybe. Aluminum wheels would do wonders.

Hang out with @Hog more

Have more TJ adventures

Build a shop

Here on the forum, I want to stick with the basics better. You'll see me post "dry test " and " lower tire pressure " more.

Post your goals and ambitions.
Well according to my doctor, I gotta lose weight, eat better and get more exercise.........

As far as the jeep, slowly take all the RC parts off and replace them, control arms etc.

Meet @Hog and @Hopper and @AndyG

Hopefully when @Jerry Bransford gets moved east meet him also!!!!!!

Already accomplished that one ....
Just noticed Jacksonville FL in your Profile, that's where we plan to move to. Is there any decent wheeling in Florida that doesn't involve mud or the need to wrestle alligators? In other words, what's the Jeep scene like there? In my three trips there all the Jeeps seem to be stock or barely lifted. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen one there with even 35's.

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc Guy
I'm told these are typical Florida jeeps.

ThreeGalasSixHundred-e13045223827161.jpg