What are your 2021 TJ Resolutions

Yes State line basically I think -look up Iron Gap Road/Estill Fork on YouTube. Most of it is average southern trails, but it has some good rock sections and gets more intense in the back. Jku’s do it, and man they look huge back in there. We need you to come down.
That’s only an hour away...

Yes State line basically I think -look up Iron Gap Road/Estill Fork on YouTube. Most of it is average southern trails, but it has some good rock sections and gets more intense in the back. Jku’s do it, and man they look huge back in there. We need you to come down.
You can find a couple of videos of a what is called the waterfall rock buggies climb ...the rocks are covered with oil and black rubber...bad gnarly. Then there is one as you go in on the right that is slick...razors hit it. Generally stay on the trail ...rangers write tickets.

Reactions: Hog
You can find a couple of videos of a what is called the waterfall rock buggies climb ...the rocks are covered with oil and black rubber...bad gnarly. Then there is one as you go in on the right that is slick...razors hit it. Generally stay on the trail ...rangers write tickets.
After my bad experience at AOP, I want to try something a little tamer. It wasn’t so much that it was bad, just want to learn a little more.

Mine is more of a to-do list.

1. Drive it more (it's parked all winter, so only get to really enjoy it the other months)

2. Replace timing chain/seals/balancer (front cover seal is leaking)

3. Replace cracked manifold

4. New clutch kit (pilot bearing makes noise)

And.. quit trying to offer 1000 dollars for solar yellow half doors that I can get for 200 bucks 😂

For $200 I would think they’d be hammered 🤣

I’ll find you some.. I’ve been looking for you.. I’ll find it .. be patient!

Color doesn’t even matter any more, it’s just about condition 👍

For the jeep
mount the 8k winch i have in the garage on the '04
change the windshield frame to a rust free one
and get the 2000 sport in the garage to play with

Reactions: John Cooper
you know with all the body clad the PO installed, I could probably pull them off. Wife cancelled doors off driving and all the tube doors have big ass logos on them.
I saw some flag tube doors I really liked, I just don't remember where I saw them. Ha ha

Reactions: Hog
After my bad experience at AOP, I want to try something a little tamer. It wasn’t so much that it was bad, just want to learn a little more.
The nice thing about Estill is you don’t get in over your head. Very easy to opt out or turn around.

Reactions: Hog and John Cooper
Got a few TJ/LJ resolutions.

1. Try not to put too many daily drivers miles on it, need to drive the truck more.

2. Get the new shocks and springs on it.

3. Actually get around to drilling frame holes and undercoating the front fenders, need some nice weather days.

4. Get a new soft top and maybe sell the hard top, mulling the second part over still.

5. Store the LJ for the winter, damn salt, and find a winter beater XJ, ZJ or WK that I actually like and that isn't held together with bondo and tape.

For $200 I would think they’d be hammered 🤣

Color doesn’t even matter any more, it’s just about condition 👍
He scored on mine. We couldn’t tell if we were dealing with a dude or dudette, and maybe they couldn’t either....but they are nice. We said thanks person....uh.... individual and left.

He scored on mine. We couldn’t tell if we were dealing with a dude or dudette, and maybe they couldn’t either....but they are nice. We said thanks person....uh.... individual and left.
Considering how close @Hog lives to A town there is no telling!!!!!!