What are your 2021 TJ Resolutions

I feel the same way but if I was up North it would get done.
Without a garage or $, even up north it is sounds more like a summer 2021 resolution project that won't actually happen (I won't be thinking about heat and AC works fine). Been getting by with no heat/defrost by wearing hat & gloves and a quick spray of RainX anti-fog every few days.

Reactions: Viking Jeeper
Meh... Building for 33's isn't all that much different than for 35's. If it's done right, you just need the extra height to clear bigger tires. I still feel like I need a brake upgrade. I still need gearing, still need to upgrade steering, etc.

After a day at Hawk Pride I want taller than 35s, but will not do it. I have never got hung up so much on front and rear diffs. Some of it was the driver and others were tight squeezes with little to no room for a different line.

1. Finish the build.

My Jeep is nearly finished mechanically. Shock tuning is the last big item left. The jury is still out, but I may need another re-gear, the 4.88s don't seem to be cutting it with my 33s with the 4spd auto. Anything else I do is going to be purely cosmetic or creature comfort things, and not much is left even there.

2. Go places with the Jeep.

I need to get more experience driving off-road in general and really understand the Jeep. I've built it with a very specific purpose in mind and it's very capable the way it's set up.

3. Plan and start a Dinoot trailer build.

I want to build a small trailer so that I can actually carry more than 2 people in the Jeep and all the hiking/camping gear. I want to build a small trailer that's appropriate for the TJ"s size and my needs. Need to learn about trailers and trailer suspensions and brakes and such. I atleast want to start the build this year.

Reactions: John Cooper