What did you do to your TJ today?

PRoductive day.

1. Installed my modified OEM Foglight switch to have the ability to control my AC
2. REplaced the aftermarket rocker switch with an OEM fog light switch.
3. Finished installing the Double Din Car play stereo and aligned the backup camera.
4. Replaced the bulbs in the switches and ac control with LED's.

Next up: automatic door locks and reset of LED replacements.View attachment 191135
That double din with the back up camera is nicely done! 🍻

PRoductive day.

1. Installed my modified OEM Foglight switch to have the ability to control my AC
2. REplaced the aftermarket rocker switch with an OEM fog light switch.
3. Finished installing the Double Din Car play stereo and aligned the backup camera.
4. Replaced the bulbs in the switches and ac control with LED's.

Next up: automatic door locks and reset of LED replacements.View attachment 191135
Can I ask what LEDs you used for the climate controls and switches? I didn't even know the switches lit up until I bought some to replace the broken ones that came with my TJ.

From superbrightleds.com, the NEO3-xHP work for the little indicator light that comes on when you activate the switch.
NEO4-xHP to light up the print on the switch As well as the heater controls.

NEO4-xHP - 3 for the heater controls and one for each switch.
NEO3-xHP - 1 for each switch.

x = used for the color you want.

Reactions: Fonz54
From superbrightleds.com, the NEO3-xHP work for the little indicator light that comes on when you activate the switch.
NEO4-xHP to light up the print on the switch As well as the heater controls.

NEO4-xHP - 3 for the heater controls and one for each switch.
NEO3-xHP - 1 for each switch.

x = used for the color you want.
Awesome, thank you!

Reactions: MountaineerTom
yanked the grill inserts yesterday and started the adhesive tape removal today, man that crap is a pain in the ass to get off, but from a distance you can get the gist, you be the judge:

before:

warn.JPG

after

IMG_6249.jpg

@Chris & @jazngab

Last edited:
Little rear tray thing from an outfit called "Hooke Road". The crossed sword motif is a bit gratuitous - seems that everybody who has a plasma cutter or a water jet wants to put cutouts in everything!
1cc.jpg

1ce.jpg

Even though its made for a TJ, it didn't quite fit, and needed some mods. Maybe a difference in the '03-'06 rear roll bar location/thickness or something - its supposed to fit behind it and it doesn't. But it was easy enough to make a bracket... Adding to the confusion is that this is only available for the passenger side, they don't make it for the driver side. Hooke Road also advised me that they're thinking of discontinuing this product.

1cf.jpg

Jeep wave with a Hamsa!

I'm actually totally enjoying the riinocon at the moment with the top off and the hard doors on , windows up ,spider web on

I'm at the McDonald's drive-thru getting a hot coffee and a couple of burgers and a small Coke

To be true to the thread I tucked in the corners of my soft top and got them secured to the header correctly , and change the oil and did something so stupid I'm not even going to put it on here.... Let's just say I've got to use a lot of oil dry... If anybody gets on here and says I act stupid that's not true... It's not an act.

Anyway I'm having a lot more fun than mess to clean up 😜 so all is good

I'm actually totally enjoying the riinocon at the moment with the top off and the hard doors on , windows up ,spider web on

I'm at the McDonald's drive-thru getting a hot coffee and a couple of burgers and a small Coke

To be true to the thread I tucked in the corners of my soft top and got them secured to the header correctly , and change the oil and did something so stupid I'm not even going to put it on here.... Let's just say I've got to use a lot of oil dry... If anybody gets on here and says I act stupid that's not true... It's not an act.

DON'T spill that coffee :) It's HOT :)
As if anyone needs to be told that sigh

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt

Put the plug back in next time