What did you do to your TJ today?

Fantastic post. I have had Bull dogs for over 60 years. I am ready to add one more. I love all dogs but the only reason I like Bull dogs is because they are the only dog that I am smarter than.
They are my absolute favorite dog. The downside is their lifespan. I never had one live past 11 years. My old ass poodle lived 18 years and my ex-wife's cat that I took in the divorce refuses to die at 22. Evil bitch! (Both the ex and her cat). 🤭

They are my absolute favorite dog. The downside is their lifespan. I never had one live past 11 years. My old ass poodle lived 18 years and my ex-wife's cat that I took in the divorce refuses to die at 22. Evil bitch! (Both the ex and her cat). 🤭
I have only had one that did not well past 11. One even lived till 16. Don't let them get fat. Life span of large dogs is about 10. Small dogs 15. Muts live longer than true breads.

Took the new puppy for his first Jeep ride.
View attachment 192895
I can fit one dog comfortably lol
20200606_131727.jpg

20200426_134506.jpg

Last edited:
I decided I was tired of looking at the literal piece of bailing wire that was holding down my battery. So the battery is now in the garage, the battery tray is in the sink being de-rusted, and a top clamp assembly is on order from Warrior Women. I *really* wanted to buy something local, but nobody has anything in stock, and what they do sell is pretty much crap in stock or otherwise. So I gotta wait now - but hell, It'll take me a couple of days to get the tray drilled, primed and painted.

Last edited:
Learning about pinion angles..
This has turned into a lesson,

On dirt bikes, we always make it a point to know our set up. . Spring rate, needle, clip position, clickers ...so if you make a change you know where you were and which way to go.

Well, on this Jeep I've worked on for 3 years I went right past the springs, exact lift height, pinion angle, etc. It was all just an unplanned deal of trying to fix the p.o. stuff and getting input from too many people ..but not TJ experts.

So here I am dealing with it , 1" motor mount lift coming now because we've maxed out what we can get with the adjustable control arms ... learning ..but having fun.

Installed the new top today. Digging the tinted windows.
View attachment 193019
View attachment 193020
Looks great. Time to buy some tinted uppers too. I was the only one in my town to have them way back. Everyone
wanted them and I wouldn't tell them where I found them.
p.s. I always parked my Jeeps in front of my rich brother's house to make them look better. I live in a haunted house.

XMAS JEEP.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. Time to buy some tinted uppers too. I was the only one in my town to have them way back. Everyone
wanted them and I wouldn't tell them where I found them.
p.s. I always parked my Jeeps in front of my rich brother's house to make them look better. I live in a haunted house.

View attachment 193163
Hey haunted houses are cool! I didn’t even know tinted uppers were a thing.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Brought my jeep to the locksmith today with my single SKIM key and two blanks I bought on ebay. Guy cut one of my new blanks but for the life of him could not program it. Brought out one programmer and I kept seeing "CAN" on the screen. I asked him if that referred to the "CAN" bus. He said, "I guess so." I was like yeah, that's not gonna work on a 2004, it's PCI. Nice guy, just think he was out of his element. Very small shop where the guy works out of his house. Told me no charge on the cut. Guess I gotta go to the big locksmith in the city. Oh well.

Brought my jeep to the locksmith today with my single SKIM key and two blanks I bought on ebay. Guy cut one of my new blanks but for the life of him could not program it. Brought out one programmer and I kept seeing "CAN" on the screen. I asked him if that referred to the "CAN" bus. He said, "I guess so." I was like yeah, that's not gonna work on a 2004, it's PCI. Nice guy, just think he was out of his element. Very small shop where the guy works out of his house. Told me no charge on the cut. Guess I gotta go to the big locksmith in the city. Oh well.
Hey props to you for giving small local business a chance!