What did you do to your TJ today?

I’m never ordering from 4WheelDrive again 😡 On 9/25 I ordered the RockJock adjustable rear trac bar with the updated bracket. On 9/29 I received… just the bracket, in a small box. No track bar. Since there was obviously a shipping error on their part I called them right away, and they told me that would ship the track bar out on 9/30. Cool, they’re making it right! Or so I thought…

On 10/6, after not having received any new tracking info or further correspondence from them, I called back, and was told that they were waiting for authorisation, but that they would be shipping the replacement “ASAP”. Ok, slightly annoyed that I had to call back to receive this info, but I’m a patient person, and they’re gonna make it right. So I waited… and waited… still nothing… dafuq??

So I called for a 3rd time today, after STILL NO CORRESPONDENCE AND NO TRACK BAR, and was told that they had to verify that it was in stock with their shipping manager. What the actual f**k??🤬🤬 Like I said, I’m a patient person, but enough is enough! I told them that they’d had 17 days to contact their shipping manager and verify their stock, so then doing so now was unacceptable, as was their lack of communication. The customer service rep apologised, gave me her phone extension, and told me that it would usually take 24 hours to hear back from the manager, and that she would cc me on the email. I told her that if I didn’t hear from them by Monday I was going to ask for a refund, because I’m not about to pay almost $500 for a bracket.

She was very nice, and very helpful (so far) but f**k their customer service for its terrible communication, and f**k their company. If they make it right and ship the track bar out by Monday, great. If I have to ask for a refund, f**k it, but it is what it is. Either way, I’ll never order from there again.

F**k that place 😡😡😡

Wait - You can still get Gas in California???
Yeah but we have to pay dearly for it

c3a426d6315611f1522375f79df77d73.jpg

I’m never ordering from 4WheelDrive again 😡 On 9/25 I ordered the RockJock adjustable rear trac bar with the updated bracket. On 9/29 I received… just the bracket, in a small box. No track bar. Since there was obviously a shipping error on their part I called them right away, and they told me that would ship the track bar out on 9/30. Cool, they’re making it right! Or so I thought…

On 10/6, after not having received any new tracking info or further correspondence from them, I called back, and was told that they were waiting for authorisation, but that they would be shipping the replacement “ASAP”. Ok, slightly annoyed that I had to call back to receive this info, but I’m a patient person, and they’re gonna make it right. So I waited… and waited… still nothing… dafuq??

So I called for a 3rd time today, after STILL NO CORRESPONDENCE AND NO TRACK BAR, and was told that they had to verify that it was in stock with their shipping manager. What the actual f**k??🤬🤬 Like I said, I’m a patient person, but enough is enough! I told them that they’d had 17 days to contact their shipping manager and verify their stock, so then doing so now was unacceptable, as was their lack of communication. The customer service rep apologised, gave me her phone extension, and told me that it would usually take 24 hours to hear back from the manager, and that she would cc me on the email. I told her that if I didn’t hear from them by Monday I was going to ask for a refund, because I’m not about to pay almost $500 for a bracket.

She was very nice, and very helpful (so far) but f**k their customer service for its terrible communication, and f**k their company. If they make it right and ship the track bar out by Monday, great. If I have to ask for a refund, f**k it, but it is what it is. Either way, I’ll never order from there again.

F**k that place 😡😡😡
4wheeldrive? Are they a big company? Thanks for the heads up.

sister company for 4wheelparts. same customer service center.
Ohh ya they suck. I bought a bunch of TNT armor from them. They waited until there was a price increase from TNT to place the order and then held my parts and cash hostage (3months later) until I stumped up the 20% increase. That was there last chance at me.

Ohh ya they suck. I bought a bunch of TNT armor from them. They waited until there was a price increase from TNT to place the order and then held my parts and cash hostage (3months later) until I stumped up the 20% increase. That was there last chance at me.
Oh that’s some BS right there! 😡

Reactions: Apparition
Just had a similar run in with carid.com… ordered some Caltrend seat covers on 10-3 from them and afterwards realized I could order direct from Caltrend and save shipping and sales tax (what a racket) so on 10-4 I cancelled my order with carid.com and ordered from Caltrend… got an email from carid on 10-5 saying order was requested cancelled… on 10-13 I realize that carid has not refunded my money so I call them and they say that Caltrend already made the seat covers and there would be a 15% restocking charge… I call Caltrend and they say they didn’t get an order to cancel until 10-12 so yes they are charging carid a restock charge… after 3 phone calls and me threatening to call BBB and an attorney they agreed to refund my whole charge… don’t recommend doing business with carid.com!

Puttered on a few things while waiting for UCF engine skid plate to show. Swapped in a Bestop Trailmax II rear seat I picked up locally. Had to toss the seat covers in the laundry because it had been sitting in a guys garage for years. Boys are out of their high backed booster seats so been wanting something to reduce chances of whiplash. Installed 1.5" seat risers on the drivers seat. Very happy with the increased height.

PXL_20211015_195345900.jpg

Just had a similar run in with carid.com… ordered some Caltrend seat covers on 10-3 from them and afterwards realized I could order direct from Caltrend and save shipping and sales tax (what a racket) so on 10-4 I cancelled my order with carid.com and ordered from Caltrend… got an email from carid on 10-5 saying order was requested cancelled… on 10-13 I realize that carid has not refunded my money so I call them and they say that Caltrend already made the seat covers and there would be a 15% restocking charge… I call Caltrend and they say they didn’t get an order to cancel until 10-12 so yes they are charging carid a restock charge… after 3 phone calls and me threatening to call BBB and an attorney they agreed to refund my whole charge… don’t recommend doing business with carid.com!

F it all !

Just buy parts off of local forum members.