What did you do to your TJ today?

Got its photo taken by the speed Nazi,s 6kph over the speed limit thats 66kph in a 60 zone thats 3.5 MPH over the limit lol
New fixed camera on the way to work so I will have a few of these because I drive by GPS and obviously the camera is set differently?
This is how australia will pay for Covid lol

Its only $100, last time I got done it was 2kph over thats 1.25mph over the speed limit!

speed nazi.jpg

Last edited:
I'm tyred... :ROFLMAO:

"Bianca" beat the shit outta me in her class last nite, it was pretty intense even for one of her classes. Aches and pains all over. I'm going to see her at a video shoot we're doing this Saturday - and "give her the business" for all the pain she's caused me! She'll just laugh...

What makes it worse is that she shared with me before the class that she wasn't feeling particularly well, and was going to take it easy... Riiiiiiiight - she overcompensates! :eek:
Don't you mean "Night" ?

And what the heck is a donk?
Donk: donkey
Merc: Mercedes
Ute: utility bed
Chook: female chicken.

I was in oz a few times installing new weld machinery. One time, the owner asked if we wanted meat pies for lunch. Well of course! He asked what type. I asked what was the best. I mis understood him (kiwi) when he said “chunky”. I heard “donkey”. They still tease me about that.

And what the heck is a donk?
In the strictest terms, the word "donk" is any 1971 to 1976 full-sized Chevy Caprice or Impala that has been subjected to a high-riser treatment with tall wheels (24 inchers would be considered the bare minimum), low-profile tires, and lots of ground clearance. That's just the beginning.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DX189_6E4D_9.jpg

I was in oz a few times installing new weld machinery. One time, the owner asked if we wanted meat pies for lunch. Well of course! He asked what type. I asked what was the best. I mis understood him (kiwi) when he said “chunky”. I heard “donkey”. They still tease me about that.
Donk isnt actually donkey but donkey dick.

In New Zealand
Fush = fish
Chups =Chips
Social security = move to Australia :)

In the strictest terms, the word "donk" is any 1971 to 1976 full-sized Chevy Caprice or Impala that has been subjected to a high-riser treatment with tall wheels (24 inchers would be considered the bare minimum), low-profile tires, and lots of ground clearance. That's just the beginning.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 288272
That thing has that Carolina Squat going on!!!!!

Those damn Kiwi's..... as if the Aussie accent isn't bad enough haha