What did you do to your TJ today?

Reactions: Moon Eyes
Went and picked up my new headlight today from just down the road…$92 for just the Hella glass headlight case….. so it’s out with the old and then in with the new.
A1B3A222-60BB-4F9F-9AA1-FCE101090171.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been reading this thread for quite awhile. You guys are really entertaining! I was going to grab some snacks and catch up, until I started reading page 1450 where you guys derailed the world. So I ended up reading without wanting any food.

I grew up with friends on the deer crash call hotline so they could go get the deer if anyone hit one. Which was pretty much daily where I grew up.
Back then headlights were made of glass. I had at least one tooth crack from broken headlight. It’s easier now that most are made from plastic.

Reactions: Apparition
I've been reading this thread for quite awhile. You guys are really entertaining! I was going to grab some snacks and catch up, until I started reading page 1450 where you guys derailed the world. So I ended up reading without wanting any food.
That’s how I felt back when I was lurking on this thread too! 😂

Welcome to the madness! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
I dropped the Jeep off at the shop to finally get the Barnes 4WD track bar axle bracket replacement welded on, as well as their lower coil spring brackets. Hopefully with a little creativity the coil spring brackets will work with the RockJock lower bump stops. They’re also doing the Savvy CAs. Figured I’d just have everything done at one time, rather than have to mess with the pinion angle twice.