What did you do to your TJ today?

Another day and another tree. Stupid trail. I fixed it this time. 😃

D0864FEE-565B-41D7-BD89-E9C99802B900.jpeg

B2DF69E7-A571-43CE-87C9-92DADC5CA74D.jpeg

A2ADC0E6-00CB-4E05-86FB-9AE00B813EBE.jpeg

Ya ever seen the train engine grill. That’s one bad boy!

Closest I've come was the Angry Eye headlight mod on my old RGU. Don't have the bike anymore and have no plans on adding anything like it to my new CVO RGU.

This isn't mine but shows the headlight mod.

1647133294213.png

Closest I've come was the Angry Eye headlight mod on my old RGU. Don't have the bike anymore and have no plans on adding anything like it to my new CVO RGU.

This isn't mine but shows the headlight mod.

View attachment 315442
That doesn’t disqualify you from the original intent. That’s lawyer talk. At least in my experience. Lol!
And I removed my hi lift hood mount. I hide the jack behind seat so y’all can’t see it. There I said it. 😂

That doesn’t disqualify you from the original intent. That’s lawyer talk. At least in my experience. Lol!
And I removed my hi lift hood mount. I hide the jack behind seat so y’all can’t see it. There I said it. 😂
I’m telling jerry!😂

Last edited:
Decided to pull the trigger in some 5.25 dash speakers from Crutchfield. Opted not to get the dash pods, just settled on the foam baffles for $7. Hoping the kickers make a difference!
That's what I'm running, Kickers and the foam baffles. I cut a 1" hole in the back of the baffles though. Adding foam rings to the frontside will noticeably increase volume.

View attachment 5300 View attachment 5301 View attachment 5302 View attachment 5303 Installed the savvy 4" kit this weekend. Also put xenon flat flares on. Tomorrow I'll put the currentlync on and align it at work. Had to drop the t case 2" to get the vibes to be driveable. Ordering my shafts tomorrow from tom woods hopefully can do the sye next Monday. Waiting to get the alignment set up before I put the 33s on.
I seen the first pick only and was like shit that’s all snapped up. You got some work done!

Reactions: Lou and John Cooper

I carried my Hi-Lift proudly on my bumper. But now I don't have the swingout anymore so I've got to come up with a better option.

IMGP1842.jpg