What did you do to your TJ today?

This duck perversion is taking over the country.

Can you imagine somebody pulling up on the plains of Nebraska in 1845 in a Conestoga wagon and some dude strolls over and put a duck on the seat.

I think the entire ducking thing is a clear indication of the handbasket this country is in.

If John Cooper gets a duck landing pad he will stuff down in his shorts - Then walk around with a duck call.

LOL, oddly, I have had a rubber duck on my dashboard since, about, 1976. The same one, I call it radar duck. I have never received a speeding ticket while the RD was on my dash. I have received several 1180D's ( NY speeding ticket designation) while driving other peoples vehicles :oops: That poor thing has been on my dash for so long, its "sunburned" on one side, LOL

LOL, oddly, I have had a rubber duck on my dashboard since, about, 1976. The same one, I call it radar duck. I have never received a speeding ticket while the RD was on my dash. I have received several 1180D's ( NY speeding ticket designation) while driving other peoples vehicles :oops: That poor thing has been on my dash for so long, its "sunburned" on one side, LOL

It’s going to take a therapist to get that thing away from you. Chris can you fix that post where @John Cooper can’t see- He doesn’t need any more ideas.

Last edited:
It’s going to take a therapist to get that thing away from you. Chris can you fix that post where @John Cooper can’t see- He doesn’t need any more ideas.

LOL no shit, I have to admit, replacing the rubber body mounts made a huge difference in the ride. the Wobbly Jalopy is way more comfortable now

Is that JB Weld? Please explain what you did here, I'm curious.

There’s three bolts that keep the L/S unit together. They backed out a few years ago on a road trip so I put them in finger tight with loctite and drove it home. Remembering this fix the night before a vacation I thought I’d better check on it and sure enough, the same thing had happened again. Of course, I didn’t expect anything less. So I ran them back in finger tight and slapped JB Weld to hopefully hold them in place for my road trip. So far I’m 250mi in with no leaks or issues. I would guesstimate the diff cover is about 200* judging from how long I can safely touch is(I have life experience to loosely backup those numbers lol)

There’s three bolts that keep the L/S unit together. They backed out a few years ago on a road trip so I put them in finger tight with loctite and drove it home. Remembering this fix the night before a vacation I thought I’d better check on it and sure enough, the same thing had happened again. Of course, I didn’t expect anything less. So I ran them back in finger tight and slapped JB Weld to hopefully hold them in place for my road trip. So far I’m 250mi in with no leaks or issues. I would guesstimate the diff cover is about 200* judging from how long I can safely touch is(I have life experience to loosely backup those numbers lol)

Seems like the perfect candidate for a LubeLocker gasket. 👍🏻

Seems like the perfect candidate for a LubeLocker gasket. 👍🏻

I had one coming until Amazon delayed it and I couldn’t find one locally 😕 settled for a can of Minute Gasket which is really good stuff. Give it 5 mins while you drink some liquid encouragement and fill ‘er up!

350mi later and all is well, vacation time! 😁
B19C3D05-1DE2-44EC-8F06-8EBF9D1958FB.jpeg

Did he cross the border legally and have all documentation and a new cell phone? ;)

Racism everywhere! SMDH. The other day I stopped at a gas station. A Fed ex and a UPS sitting together over by where I parked. Younger kid in the UPS truck was I assumed to be Mexican. I said to him I love the brown santa. You bring me presents in the form of Jeep parts. He squints his eyes at me. Shit. Fucking kids. I had to remind him of his company's slogan. Like the Ophra meme. Your a racist. Everyone is racist. Aint the same country that I grew up in as a poor kid in Glendale.

Took it to the shop to price out getting the exhaust fixed. PO removed the converters from the engine, it likes to throw codes for O2 sensors and running rich. Tired of resetting my CEL

I have heard of good things about he kar Kare on boradway, if you want full custom check out Rise Fab Shop as well .

EDIT to see you already got her sorted (y)

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ