What did you do to your TJ today?

Couldn't sleep last night ...woke up fairly early and watched the sunrise while having some breakfast.... wasn't exactly warm but still a great way to start ya day.
IMG_2266 (1).jpg

IMG_2294 (1).jpg

IMG_2298 (1).jpg

Much better than my previous Mickey T’s or Cooper’s

Nice. My 33 inch Dick Cepeks won’t balance perfectly. I was considering KM3s. Apparently BF Goodrich is owned by Michelin now and I’ve had great luck with their tires, including a set of 35 inch KO2s on my tow rig which were the best balancing tires I’ve ever had on that truck.

Nice. My 33 inch Dick Cepeks won’t balance perfectly. I was considering KM3s. Apparently BF Goodrich is owned by Michelin now and I’ve had great luck with their tires, including a set of 35 inch KO2s on my tow rig which were the best balancing tires I’ve ever had on that truck.

MY MT Baja Bosses have done well on the street. Great balance. Now let me check back in after this wheeling season ends. I plan to unleash hell on them once this weather cools.

Is there any real use to the small right side piece on the tailgate table? The part that extends under the tailgate lock cover?

Yep...I put my drink there when I use the table to cook from... keeps it out of the way and it doesn't warm up as its far away from the camping stove. Less chance of me knocking it over too.

Last edited:
Installed Yukon small hub kit to get rid of my vibration problem. Had to get wheels with a large enough center opening to clear the hub lock so I went to 17” wheels and 255/75r17 tires. I will miss my Moab’s but Baja’s are a classic look.

4A01E0B8-C0DD-4457-9C0D-855F97B91D53.jpeg

43B28780-A700-4A4F-9D49-F5B16B234AF7.jpeg

I stripped the threads for one of the caliper bolts, ordered talked to @mrblaine and ordered his knuckle saver kit. Thanks