What did you do to your TJ today?

Let’s get this fluid swapped and the gears checked so I can go over 45mph!!

2BFD67A1-A7BF-4C55-8748-44197989EE3F.jpeg

Dropped the Jeep off to get a state inspection. Noticed one of my cheapo LED headlight high beams was blown out. I hope they don't notice because I'm waiting on my free replacement. Also, my multi-function switch to fix my driving lights won't be delivered until tomorrow. They work, they just turn on by themselves. :unsure:

Rubi 9 1 22.jpg

Dropped the Jeep off to get a state inspection. Noticed one of my cheapo LED headlight high beams was blown out. I hope they don't notice because I'm waiting on my free replacement. Also, my multi-function switch to fix my driving lights won't be delivered until tomorrow. They work, they just turn on by themselves. :unsure:

Glad we don't have commie inspections here in Alabama!!!!!!!

Basically if the tires hold air, the windshield is duck taped in and the flashlights for headlights batteries don't go dead at night.
You are fine for driving!!!!!!!

Glad we don't have commie inspections here in Alabama!!!!!!!

Basically if the tires hold air, the windshield is duck taped in and the flashlights for headlights batteries don't go dead at night.
You are fine for driving!!!!!!!

The guy I go to isn't as strict as some of these places here. One place rejected my old Jeep because the headlights "weren't bright enough." :rolleyes: I told him that's because it's a Jeep. They come that way.

p.s. Radar detectors are still illegal in Va too.

Last edited:
The guy I go to isn't as strict as some of these places here. One place rejected my old Jeep because the headlights "weren't bright enough." :rolleyes: I told him that's because it's a Jeep. They come that way.

Back in the late 60's Georgia had inspections, I remembered a tire store/garage that would rent you a set of tires so you could pass inspection

Lord help the good folks still stuck in that commie cess pool!!!!!!!

The ones that voted that idiot in, are getting what they deserve, the good folks are getting screwed.

Problem is, it won't stay there. It leaks to other states and then the states get jealous and race to the bottom.

View attachment 356086

Good luck ... we have the same sort of thing over here too... every damn 6 months its a roll of the dice 😬

Every 6 months! I'm already cranky about once yearly in Texas.

Even though my TJ was born in Toledo in 1997' its registered out here as a 1999..... if it was registered as a 2000 then I'd only have to get it checked every year... not every 6 months :mad:

200.gif

Here in Comifornia the dictator signed a bill to make everything electric by 2035 then two days later put out a notice. Do not charge electric vehicles because the power grid can’t handle it.

Maybe Brandon will buy everyone in Cali an electric vehicle after he finishes paying off the student loans with our taxpayer money. 😬

p.s. I hope the batteries come with a lifetime warranty, since they cost more than my Jeep.

Replaced the original axle shaft u-joints. These were a pain to remove. New hubs and reassembly are up next.
P_20220831_230333.jpg

Another small victory, I finally got my steering stops free. Having the hub removed gave me access to the back side to hit with penetrating oil. I can finally add washers to keep the tires out of the lower CAs.