What did you do to your TJ today?

I don't know if anyone else is having the problems I am in getting parts but I am sick and tired of the BS I am getting from suppliers. Rockauto is the only place I can depend on. A supplier lies to me and they are done. A lot of these suppliers seem to want to write checks their butt can't cash. Say they have the Revolution products but don't.
Thanks for this place to vent ....... I have decided to keep the 4.10 and not go to 4.56 , seems Revolution is all but out of business , good luck getting any of their product, huge delays getting to suppliers !

Reactions: matkal
I don't know if anyone else is having the problems I am in getting parts but I am sick and tired of the BS I am getting from suppliers. Rockauto is the only place I can depend on. A supplier lies to me and they are done. A lot of these suppliers seem to want to write checks their butt can't cash. Say they have the Revolution products but don't.
Thanks for this place to vent ....... I have decided to keep the 4.10 and not go to 4.56 , seems Revolution is all but out of business , good luck getting any of their product, huge delays getting to suppliers !

Rock auto is becoming my go to

Propped the Viair tank into position to mark the drill holes. Won't be able to drill them tomorrow (Witch's Ball and prep all day), and probably not Saturday either.
522.jpg

I've bought my share of stuff from them, but I'm still a bit annoyed that I had to pay return shipping on a wrong part they sent me one time.

WOW ! They must like me better than they do you LOL ! They sent me a part free and told me to keep the other. But then I have spent thousands with them ! 😁

Thanks for the heads up! I was about to order some new axle shafts from Revolution. Its shows they are in stock on their website after being out forever.

Thanks for the heads up! I was about to order some new axle shafts from Revolution. Its shows they are in stock on their website after being out forever.
It is the gear set I was having trouble with , Revolution is out of all of them and they are not sure when they will get them, yet they show dana 30 gears in stock and dana 35 gears in stock , just not with the master kits all in a set.
I am getting my axles this week from David at liftkitsforless and they are cheaper ordered through them on eBay here is the links. left one right one
David should get those out to you in about a week or less, those are back in stock save yourself a little money.
Trouble I had was with carid , they said they had the gear set in stock and out the door in 3 days ..... lied to me took my money , now I wait to get it back !
I will never order anything from carid again !

Oh I know they show for Cherokee but look at the stock numbers RAJ35103R - RAJ35103L they fit dana 35 tj.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tr0ut
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
It is the gear set I was having trouble with , Revolution is out of all of them and they are not sure when they will get them, yet they show dana 30 gears in stock and dana 35 gears in stock , just not with the master kits all in a set.
I am getting my axles this week from David at liftkitsforless and they are cheaper ordered through them on eBay here is the links. left one right one
David should get those out to you in about a week or less, those are back in stock save yourself a little money.
Trouble I had was with carid , they said they had the gear set in stock and out the door in 3 days ..... lied to me took my money , now I wait to get it back !
I will never order anything from carid again !

Oh I know they show for Cherokee but look at the stock numbers RAJ35103R - RAJ35103L they fit dana 35 tj.

Awesome. Thank you!

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Looked for a used 44 before deciding to rebuild my 35d, and they are as scarce as hens teeth around me. Found one for $1300, and it looked like it had been stored under water.

The same boat I am in. Decided to give up the 44 hunt and just build a Super 35.

I paid a premium price for my Dana 44 from a salvage yard. Had an eye out for what I think was a year before buying mine. Of course 2 days later 2 were posted from private sellers.

Today I picked up my Jeep from my friend's shop. They did a tune up. Had a misfire on 2 cylinders. Bad part is my evap code is the gas tank. Has a crack at the filler neck. No NOS tanks to be found in my area. Gonna have to go with a used one. I hate emissions.

Received a few deliveries today. Turns out my piston rings that I ordered were the wrong size so I had to return them. Stopped by autozone and they sell the same ones E450 X which are standard size and then another set which are metric so I ordered some of them to see if they’ll fit so while I wait for my rings I rebuilt my starter since the solenoid broke when I was removing it to get the oil pan off. Rainy day calls for dirty work in the sink lol

059C36C5-207F-4438-ACC8-BB4E9DE72C5A.jpeg

78F11B0D-545E-4E01-8BB6-EFAE24EE346C.jpeg

Jeep passed the six month road and safety inspection today 🥳 and with no warnings on things to do before the next one… 😎👍
Here’s a copy of list of stuff they check
View attachment 366612

How much is the cost of the inspection there? Here in West Virginia US it’s like $15 or maybe $16. Here if you fail the inspection you only have 5 days to fix whatever and then it’s a couple bucks for re inspecting