What did you do to your TJ today?

Didnt a driver put his car against the wall and floored it to get a place in the finals? made the news in Australia and we never talk US car racing.

chastain is a legend.. full send on the wall and made up 5 places to finish just ahead of denny hamlin to knock him out of the playoffs which was the cherry on top

It’s alive!! Finally got my engine swap completed and I guess I did everything right because it fired up on the first crank and has been running like a champ so far. First engine swap in the books and I finally get to stop driving my wife’s Honda Civic lol

Attachments

• IMG_7915.MOV
    35.3 MB
It’s alive!! Finally got my engine swap completed and I guess I did everything right because it fired up on the first crank and has been running like a champ so far. First engine swap in the books and I finally get to stop driving my wife’s Honda Civic lol

200.gif

Congrats on swap over 🥳.....Im excited for ya well done.
Bet you cant wait to take back out on the road.
200.gif

Congrats on swap over 🥳.....Im excited for ya well done.
Bet you cant wait to take back out on the road.
View attachment 373552

I drove it to work tonight! After a month of not being able to drive it I was totally excited. It’s also satisfying after busting my ass for the last week in between working nights and life in general to get it accomplished and it actually works lol

Oh boy mine has a k&n from the PO just got it guessing thats a bad thing? New to jeeps sorry in advance for sounding dumb just uninformed and the learning curve is steep lol

I base that on an independent study on the effectiveness of a wide range of air filters and the open cotton gauze, both dry and oiled came in at the bottom for particulate filtration. Please don't ask for a link. I don't have one as I came across this article several years ago. Do a google search and I'm sure you'll find it.

Oh boy mine has a k&n from the PO just got it guessing thats a bad thing? New to jeeps sorry in advance for sounding dumb just uninformed and the learning curve is steep lol

It's bad if you drive in a dusty environment. You can pull the tube off of the throttle body and wipe the interior with a cloth to see if dirt is getting by. A dry synthetic media filter (non oiled) on a "cold air intake" or an OEM type paper replacement in the factory box will fix the issue.

It's bad if you drive in a dusty environment. You can pull the tube off of the throttle body and wipe the interior with a cloth to see if dirt is getting by. A dry synthetic media filter (non oiled) on a "cold air intake" or an OEM type paper replacement in the factory box will fix the issue.

I run a fram filter. Most name brand paper filters beat the open cotton filters by a wide margin

Most name brand paper filters beat the open cotton filters by a wide margin

All paper filters beat cotton gauze filters when it comes to filtration. Cotton gauze filters are designed for flow not filtration. IMO, a cotton gauze filter is only suitable on a drag or road race car.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC

Good going buddy.... sounds good . WOW you got that done fast, I struggle with everything I do on mine.