What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed a full set of Bartact Tactical seat covers. Black on Black. Lumbar pillow and a full set of seat warmers.
Quality exceeds expectations. Installation was a breeze. the lumbar pillow is a game changer.

Warmers still need to be wired. I haven’t unbundled the harness yet, but there are two dead end connectors that I have no idea where they will go. Just a loop of wire connected to an end terminal with no pins or slots. Will do some research and post back if I can’t figure it out.

Glad that Lumbar pillow worked out :)

Reactions: MikekiM
‘Worked out’ is putting it mildly. I really like the stock seats but given their 22 years, the lower back area was like mush. The pillow transforms the seats. Thank you!

Now you have me thinking like I should buy one for mine....if and when my seat covers arrive from doing a 'see the sites of the USA' tour. :rolleyes:....

• Haha
Reactions: Hog and MikekiM
Cashed out some airline miles I'm never gonna use:
DSC01652.JPG

DSC01653.JPG

DSC01654.JPG

Now you have me thinking like I should buy one for mine....if and when my seat covers arrive from doing a 'see the sites of the USA' tour. :rolleyes:....

My seats were otherwise in good order. The side bolsters were fine, the fabric was perfect other than the obligatory split in the side vinyl of the drivers seat. However, the lumbar area was like a marshmallow and I sank deep into it. Long trips were a challenge. The pocket inside the Bartact covers is perfectly positioned and the seat warmer adheres to the cover under the pillow. Great design. I rarely have a passenger and didn't order a second pillow... I will.