What did you do to your TJ today?

New speakers, the little Kicker sub, and an amp. Made a plate to mount the amp under the driver seat.
F089BC12-7E3E-44A0-BBFE-348C28DA5EAB.jpeg

70228CB8-7DBC-447F-A4F3-8201FAD5E4B2.jpeg

4794F5ED-1A2C-4E4A-A60D-132F43353E14.jpeg

AD237B9D-9CF1-4086-BA3E-D17AD8958A7C.jpeg

You are right around the corner from me. Maybe you know Mike's in Charlton? Mike died about a year ago, but his son still runs the place. He does what he can. Nice kid.

I have not heard of him. That's good to know your close if I get in over my head for someone to talk me off of the ledge :LOL:. I've been to 508 once this year, my first time offroad with the Jeep.

I have a decent one, but it's just getting harder for these guys to help even if they want to. What part of the state are you in? I'm in south central, Southbridge area.

I used to get failed every six months with mine always something then I started taking mine to a mechanic who also did inspections and spent 20 years working on Jeep’s….. since then no issues apart from the odd minor thing….
The mechanic says “ he understands jeeps especially the older TJ’s and CJ’s and their quirks that go along with owning in them” 😂

Found snow. Got stuck. Got unstuck. Broke shit.

Junkyard alternator lasted about 25 days. Check engine light is from random misfire codes. Brakes got soft...gotta check that switch in the proportioning valve... guessing I should have had a brake light too.

Drove for an hour or so on my Optima deep cycle yellow top and battery was still at 12.88 when I got home.

View attachment 383576

View attachment 383577

-Mac

Tough as old boots TJ’s aren’t they !! 👍 … Well done for getting home