What did you do to your TJ today?

I replied earlier, but how did you wrap the grille? Got any guides that you followed?

I only buy the #2080 3M wrap that the pro installers use. It has a removable clear layer, so you don't scratch the finished product when squeegeeing out any air bubbles. You can also pull it up to reposition it if needed. I did my old grille with clear to prevent any rock chips.

Last edited:
Sure no worries.
Amazon...you can do a search under -

Jeep Sasquatch Men's Short Sleeve T-Shirt​

or click the link....
https://www.amazon.com/Jeep-Sasquat...g-Unlimited/dp/B0BPVWD4BW/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Damn! Now I have to buy a less offensive Jeep shirt. :cool:

JEEP shirt.jpg

I only buy the #2080 3M wrap that the pro installers use. It has a removable clear layer, so you don't scratch the finished product when squeegeeing out any air bubbles. You can also pull it up to reposition it if needed. I did my old grille with clear to prevent any rock chips.

Cool, I'll give it a shot. I found a 5x3 sheet for about $55 which is cheap enough for me to try and not worry about it if I screw it up.

Reactions: TheBoogieman

Has anyone wrapped corner armor?

You can always tell if someone is Gen Z. Sensitive little bunch that hate to actually work and are offended if you order a "black" coffee (racist). In the old days they were known as "pussies". 🤫 🇺🇸

• Baby boomers are the eldest, born between the years 1946 and 1964.
  • Generation X follows, and they were born between 1965 and 1980.
  • Next comes Generation Y (more commonly known as Millennials), born between roughly 1981 and 1994.
  • The youngest generation in today’s workforce is Gen Z, meaning Generation Z, who were born between 1995 and 2009.

But I don't identify as a millennial :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You can always tell if someone is Gen Z. Sensitive little bunch that hate to actually work and are offended if you order a "black" coffee (racist). In the old days they were known as "pussies". 🤫 🇺🇸

• Baby boomers are the eldest, born between the years 1946 and 1964.
  • Generation X follows, and they were born between 1965 and 1980.
  • Next comes Generation Y (more commonly known as Millennials), born between roughly 1981 and 1994.
  • The youngest generation in today’s workforce is Gen Z, meaning Generation Z, who were born between 1995 and 2009.

I have read that boomers are now divided into two "cohorts", which makes sense. My sister and I are both considered boomers, but she was born in 1949, and I was born in 1960 - we have VERY little in common. She's a flaming Liberal like most are that came of age in the 60s, I'm a small-l libertarian that came of age in the 70s. Most people I grew up with were fuddy-duddies even in High School!

Reactions: TheBoogieman
I have read that boomers are now divided into two "cohorts", which makes sense. My sister and I are both considered boomers, but she was born in 1949, and I was born in 1960 - we have VERY little in common. She's a flaming Liberal like most are that came of age in the 60s, I'm a small-l libertarian that came of age in the 70s. Most people I grew up with were fuddy-duddies even in High School!

My brother is 2 years older than me. We have nothing in common. He is nice AND rich IMO. He paid cash for every vehicle he's ever owned and even his $1,000,000 house. I'm "tolerant of others" and poor. Looking back on how we both lived our lives. I wouldn't change a thing. I LIVED my life and did stupid/fun stuff. He still works 75-80 hours a week, married his sweetheart (15-16 years old when they got together) but has nice stuff. To each their own.

I picked up my 04 LJ from the shop today. Had the Borla Touring SS exhaust system installed. They extended the TJ system with some straight tubing to fit. It's not quiet but it may grow on me.
They also fixed the stalling when idling after the engine warmed up. They cleaned the throttle body, replaced the spark plugs, and re-learned it. It runs smooth now and no stalling.

/thinks to myself...

Where are my big Vice Grips at? I haven't seen them in at least a week. I've looked all over my garage for like 15 minutes. OK, let me think...where was the last time I used them? Oh, wait I used them when....DAMN IT! Yep, that's exactly where they were.

When I installed the Savvy shifter cable, I would attach the vice grips to the bolt heads in the cab to use as a 3rd hand to get them loosened up and then tightened up. Whenever I got the 4th bolt tight, I never thought to release the vice grips. So, they've been sitting under the carpet of the Jeep for about 2 weeks.

Last edited: