What did you do to your TJ today?

Replaced windshield/hardtop wipers and learned that you can adjust the spray nozzles. Used a push pin to adjust and now all four nozzles spray the windshield :beer-toast1:

Now go out and adjust those nozzles lol

IMAG3366.jpg

Reactions: JP13 and CRGR
Replaced windshield/hardtop wipers and learned that you can adjust the spray nozzles. Used a push pin to adjust and now all four nozzles spray the windshield :beer-toast1:

Now go out and adjust those nozzles lol

View attachment 11687
Dumb question but do you just stick the pin in the hole and adjust them that way? Want to ask first before I try and break something. Thanks

Installed my door entry guards, gas cap cover door, license plate holder & Quadratec floor liners. I still need to figure out how to wire the fog lights I put on the other day o_O.

Installed my door entry guards, gas cap cover door, license plate holder & Quadratec floor liners. I still need to figure out how to wire the fog lights I put on the other day o_O.
Should just be two wires? One hot one ground. Did you have fogs from the factory?

No fogs from the factory. The guy I got them from cut them off of his Jeep, so as they sit now, there are a red and a black wire and thats all. No relay or switch or anything.

Check under your wheel well, up behind the marker light for an unused plug. That's where the wiring would go from the factory and oftentimes the wiring harnesses are generic and include options you don't even have

I remember reading a prior past about the wiring harness being there under the wheel well, I don't remember who posted it tho. Regardless, I will look again and try to dig up that post. If the harness is there, all I would do is splice some more wire into the old ones and connect it to the harness? All I have inside is blanks where there should be switches.

I remember reading a prior past about the wiring harness being there under the wheel well, I don't remember who posted it tho. Regardless, I will look again and try to dig up that post. If the harness is there, all I would do is splice some more wire into the old ones and connect it to the harness? All I have inside is blanks where there should be switches.
Turn your headlights on and pull out on the same mechanism. That's where the switch would be if you have one. If you have that switch and find wiring under the wheel well, turn the switch for the fogs on and use a multimeter set on volts, test light or whatever you have to figure out which is going to be your hot wire and which will be your ground. Then yes you just need to splice you just need to add some wire and hook it up red to hot, and black to ground

I went out and looked, I didn't see a facory plug for fog lights. My headlights are not operated by a switch on the blinker arm, the are controlled by a pull out switch to the left of the steering wheel.
20170304_100827.jpg

20170304_102223.jpg