What did you do to your TJ today?

Thank you Jeremy, I think they came off a Jeep grand Cherokee 5.9L, year 1998 (?) I've read is the only year offered .
I have no idea how to locate a pair. Get a pair, they are functional too! I'll help you mount them :)
Regarding the jeep girl, I'm lookin for any ht/wt proportional , Rubicon owning single woman .. lol

Last edited:
Thank you Jeremy, I think they came off a Jeep grand Cherokee 5.9L, year 1998 (?) I've read is the only year offered .
I have no idea how to locate a pair. Get a pair, they are functional too! I'll help you mount them :)
Regarding the jeep girl, I'm lookin for any ht/wt proportional , Rubicon owning single woman .. lol
Should I be afraid to ask what ht/wt proportional means ? lol

Reactions: KCsTJ
Pity you city folk. We only have to smog if selling.
I hear ya. That was only 68 bucks, it's the reg fee that pisses me off. In 3 months I pay 212 for the TJ, 218 for my 03 Silverado, and 413 for the Sorento. Last year the Fit was 133 but the year before it was 100. It went up a third. I really hate this state.

I hear ya. That was only 68 bucks, it's the reg fee that pisses me off. In 3 months I pay 212 for the TJ, 218 for my 03 Silverado, and 413 for the Sorento. Last year the Fit was 133 but the year before it was 100. It went up a third. I really hate this state.
Come to AZ we will welcome you with open arms, but you may want to wait till after Sept.

Reactions: bobthetj03
That state is insane and going to get worse.
You need to leave while you still can !

But you gotta love the weather and our 4 seasons. :)

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
But they say it's a dry heat... or come to Texas , you and the wife can stay at my place, it's big and has a shop and cold a/c !
Can you see mountains from your place in Texas? I have a good friend the lives in Texas. He just sent me a picture of a new shop he just built. There are no mountains.....just flat.

But they say it's a dry heat... or come to Texas , you and the wife can stay at my place, it's big and has a shop and cold a/c !
Hey now, it's Texas, some don't understand. I live in the north west, my area is where the real dry heat is
th?id=OIP.aJYJAF16ZMjJFrOyWk0WFQEsDV&pid=15.jpg

Reactions: KCsTJ