What did you do to your TJ today?

We have people like that we call them "Snow Birds!" They are usually slow and clog up the freeways. haha
They must be driving undergeared Jeeps. :eaea::

We have them in TX too. Apparently they don’t know AZ is the place to be. I’ll send them your way! :dancer2:

I racked up 160000 points on the scoreboard today.
9b8242ef7a69e68f8a991116315c9996.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Tried to drive it to work today...first day of frost. Something weird happened about 1.5 miles from home...Engine started making a high pitched whistle, intermittently. So...I turned around and drove my truck :(

F94C6524-D37E-4272-9AC9-817F5AF7B816.jpeg
03981732-9943-4766-BEA0-5BBF2D1F36E0.jpeg
Changed one headlight. Waiting for other one to be delivered tomorrow.

Tried changing rear shocks. Got one bolt off. Snapped the second. And called it quits. I’ll let the shop handle this headache.

Did a little troubleshooting tonight after work. I'm thinking the whistle (more like a whine) is the water pump. My radiator developed a leak a while ago, not sure when. I've put water in a couple times, it's never overheated on me, but it's definitely wet in the center bottom. I've also been noticing large puddles under her after a good drive. Anyway, I got her warmed up and turned the heat on... No warm air. So...I ordered everything but the pump for a cooling system overhaul from Amazon. I'll see if I can source a Mopar pump locally... Amazon was out and the online parts stores want a lot of money to ship. My wife has taken to calling my Jeep the "money pit"

Did a little troubleshooting tonight after work. I'm thinking the whistle (more like a whine) is the water pump. My radiator developed a leak a while ago, not sure when. I've put water in a couple times, it's never overheated on me, but it's definitely wet in the center bottom. I've also been noticing large puddles under her after a good drive. Anyway, I got her warmed up and turned the heat on... No warm air. So...I ordered everything but the pump for a cooling system overhaul from Amazon. I'll see if I can source a Mopar pump locally... Amazon was out and the online parts stores want a lot of money to ship. My wife has taken to calling my Jeep the "money pit"

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

Reactions: Five
I took a look at my shocks / bump stops last night. On both the front and rear my limiting factor of upwards travel was the shocks bottoming out. I have a pretty large gap in the rear, a hand lengthwise, and about a fist worth in the front from hitting the fenders (bushwhacker flat)
3.5 inch RE lift w/ 3.5inch ranchos

I don't think I could get much more out of the rear without the tire hitting the tub.
I was able to reduce my front bump stop extension from 2 inches to 1.5 so I gained something.