What did you do to your TJ today?

Painted my fender flares today, here's a before pic from last year:
View attachment 110938

And here's after:
View attachment 110939

And a little comparison:
View attachment 110940

Paint used was Krylon Fusion Satin Black, paint job wasn't perfect but hey, the fenders weren't perfect so I'm very happy with it. It's looking a bit glossy for my taste right now, but I finished spraying an hour ago so I assume it needs a bit more time to cure. Also, had issues with some of the rivnuts in the body, 2 of them started spinning, and that's when I gave up and just masked the fenders. If anyone has any idea as to how to remove the bolts when it comes time to install sliders, let me know..
They will be less glossy with mud on them! Get after it!

• Haha
Reactions: Hog and Nordic
Did a cooling system refresh, filled it up with a wrong coolant
🤦‍♂️

20190822_153945.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Fonz54 and psrivats
I know this is a$$ backwards, but I painted the the lights I installed the other day. LOL Then I took the Jeep dog, Lucy Lu, to the vet for her booster shots. :D

I wasn't going to paint them, but just couldn't stand it. LOL

Before,

DtW9jXXWQeGOPzYsSBVMHA.jpg

After,

+fvHPE3ARyu8PoTVU3tmqg.jpg

CW+j5tukS5Ca3%APEop11A.jpg

dt04TReGT9O5PaV28CQaEg.jpg

JgxvFFwORMSnlualMkzNaA.jpg

Added Bartact Seat Covers in Black/Anthracite:
20190822_175707.jpg

20190822_180713.jpg

The back pouches have my tire plug kit, air chock, pressure gauge, and auto deflators in them. Only thing I'm pondering is if a potential thief would bother stealing them in my rear-windowless jeep, seeing as their are so conveniently located, but then again, who would steal that stuff anyways?

Also, added a morale patch:
Screenshot_20190822-181930_Gallery.jpg

View attachment 111073
View attachment 111074

The back pouches have my tire plug kit, air chock, pressure gauge, and auto deflators in them. Only thing I'm pondering is if a potential thief would bother stealing them in my rear-windowless jeep, seeing as their are so conveniently located, but then again, who would steal that stuff anyways?

View attachment 111079
I moved my pouches down as low as they can go. Out of sight, out of mind. Great seat covers.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Nordic
I moved my pouches down as low as they can go. Out of sight, out of mind. Great seat covers.

I'll have to do that. On another note, I knew these where excellent in quality and fit when I was installing them, but I just got back from a drive and all I have to say is WOW, it literally feels as if putting on these seat covers somehow changed the experience of riding in my Jeep for the better. Feels way more updated.

Reactions: RussTJ, ac_ and L J
View attachment 111073
View attachment 111074

View attachment 111079

Those sure do fit nicely good choice.

I'll have to do that. On another note, I knew these where excellent in quality and fit when I was installing them, but I just got back from a drive and all I have to say is WOW, it literally feels as if putting on these seat covers somehow changed the experience of riding in my Jeep for the better. Feels way more updated.
They definitely have a comfortable feel. Probably the best seat cover I've sat on. And they clean easily.
0626191614a.jpg

Washed the daily mud off of it. It took 8 dollars at the car wash and 1.5 hours of washing at home to get it all off. I love the fun of daily mudding but damn it's a chore to keep it clean. Luckily my jeep is bare and empty inside so I can just soap up/hose off the interior just like the exterior.

View attachment 5365

I installed Metalcloak's t-bar last week and today I finished up on the sway bar install (painted the bar, brackets, and installed Zone Off Road fixed links). Now I can dial my RS9000's back down to 3F/2R.
View attachment 5366

I finished up the jeep by installing filtered valve cores. Now I no longer have to remove the cores when I check PSI.

What are filtered valve cores? I understand what you said but why are they necessary ?