What did you do to your TJ today?

No the hood has a heat shield padding but under that is khaki and the doors too. They didn't even remove the tire on the tailgate... there is a round circle that's still khaki HA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the hood has a heat shield padding but under that is khaki and the doors too. They didn't even remove the tire on the tailgate... there is a round circle that's still khaki HA

Plot twist, you bought a stolen LJ that someone sprayed and disposed of quickly! Hahaha [emoji23]

I'm about 6 over once I hit 35ish. Would that be a gear fix or something else?

yhst-33652407708730_2267_155003480.jpg

Reactions: BrittanyJ
It's the wiring harness for factory fog lights or driving lights. Here is a photo of the connection.
View attachment 17422

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas
I have the factory fog lights so I think that's what those are connected to on mine.
Seems like the other end on yours should be terminated behind the switch panel on the lower dash, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: LeePTI
I have steel wheels plasti dipped simply because they look better than the stock wheels. The cool thing about it is you can peel it off problem free.

Why he decided to plasti dip THAT Jeep is beyond me though. No reason to plasti dip a rubi

Looks good!!

My wheels were plasti dipped also by the po, I tried my hardest and it still can't get it all off.

My wheels were plasti dipped also by the po, I tried my hardest and it still can't get it all off.

Plasti dip is latex based, pour lacquer thinner on a shop towel. Push the towel against the paint for five seconds then start scrubbing vigorously. Your arm will be dead afterwards

I plasti dipped my front an rear bumpers just to see if I liked it enough to get it done permanently....That was 3 years ago haha only had to touch them up once.....The trick is to put plenty of coats on then it comes off easily.

Reactions: FF_Jeep
Any type of latex/lacquer stripper will take it off easily. I did my wheels and it looks ok but not great after a wheelin trip and scrubbing off the mud. Will likely end up having them powder coated when I need new tires.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ