What did you do to your TJ today?

Walked outside today at the office around noon & it was sunny & 70, so I walked back inside, grabbed my keys & split for home to take the TJ out for a little cruise. Took the opportunity to put the full doors back on, got my first look at it with them on with stock bumpers & flares & no sliders. Not too bad, & necessary for the impending colder temps, though I'm still a fan of the half doors overall. This is as close as my rig has come to looking like it did out of the factory since I've owned it:

IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0577.JPG

I got my doors off today…. I was worried I couldn’t take them off any more after I put some new Delrin hinge sleeve/bushings in as they were so tight I was concerned the doors were on for good…. It took quite a bit of persuasion but got there in the end
8FF32771-5C78-4C96-A41D-CC071F985C58.jpeg

I got my doors off today…. I was worried I couldn’t take them off any more after I put some new Delrin hinge sleeve/bushings in as they were so tight I was concerned the doors were on for good…. It took quite a bit of persuasion but got there in the endView attachment 291534
RHD is messing with my brain here. o_O

When I visited the States the worst part about driving LHD was actually getting in the car, without fail every time I got in the car I went to the passenger side, everything else just switched when driving but my brain would not accept getting in on the left.
Dude ...your up early? Is that 'headcold' stopping you sleeping ?

So about a week ago, I had to ship my front DS back to Tom Woods for being about an 1-1.5” too short. I was a bit annoyed I gave them the measurement that they request on their site and it was short. I had to pay $50 to ship it back and they lengthened it and sent it back fairly quickly. I will say customer service was good to correct the situation. Here it’s showing 3 5/8” of splines when I initially installed it.
C0256675-060F-4AEB-A30E-5F0369B11276.jpeg

And today, I reinstalled the new lengthened DS by 1.625”. Much more snug fit. Here it has 2” of splines showing. They recommend 2.5” inches with 0.5” variable being acceptable.
31CF015D-EE77-4FD4-B80B-591E18C418FE.jpeg