What did you do to your TJ today?

Inspection expired in June and I never got around to doing it....then I got pulled over last week for expired registration (can't register w/o inspection). Went to get my inspection done today and it turns out I'm a rolling punchline. My CEL light actually was burned out. And apparently the TCC fix I did a few months back needs to be re-done because I have the TCC code and it clearly isn't locking up like it used to.

(coincidence that my TCC isn't working and my NSS/reverse light issues, both on things I spliced in in more or less the same portion of the harness?)

Wired up my sub and amp the right way. Went via the driver side FW instead of what I had last time, up through the passenger floor drain plug. ( I know I know)

If nothing else, this second Jeep has taught me patience, planning, and you better be damm sure that shortcut won’t come back to bite you.

Got my body/motor mount lifts, TC shifter cable installed. Boy, was not too bad looking before but now, wow. My 31's look small!

I may park it in the garage, so my neighbors don't point and giggle at it.
bodylift001.jpg

..... and I now has butt crack. :eek:
bodylift002.jpg

My game plan is next up, rims and tyres. Then comes the tummy tuck and skids.

Gotta link?
Sure thing....

They were available in a two pack when I bought them. I did only the top.
Not sure how much I would like them if the tails were still an 1157. The LED tails are crisp (although the reverse lights are an absolute waste) and these plate light's are as well. Color match is off by a bit of degrees. I'll post a pic of them if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Reactions: sourbluff and Zorba
Got my body/motor mount lifts, TC shifter cable installed. Boy, was not too bad looking before but now, wow. My 31's look small!

I may park it in the garage, so my neighbors don't point and giggle at it.
View attachment 296795

..... and I now has butt crack. :eek:
View attachment 296796

My game plan is next up, rims and tyres. Then comes the tummy tuck and skids.
Pump your tire pressure up to 38 and they will look bigger! That's how my 29,s look like 30,s :)

Sure thing....

They were available in a two pack when I bought them. I did only the top.
Not sure how much I would like them if the tails were still an 1157. The LED tails are crisp (although the reverse lights are an absolute waste) and these plate light's are as well. Color match is off by a bit of degrees. I'll post a pic of them if someone doesn't beat me to it.

TY for link and reminder. Need to do this as well.

Reactions: MikekiM
Shampooed the seats. They looked fine to begin with, but man, there was a lot of dirt pulled from the passenger seat.

• Wow
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Got behind a lifted Jeepster with a huge dog inside. They needed to cut out the rear fenders. The front had a foot of clearance and the rear had about 4", even though it was riding level. I couldn't get a side pic while driving. :)
p.s. Yes, it was riding that crooked.
View attachment 296904
Dang. Look how tiny that axle appears!😲