What did you do to your TJ today?

You spelled it wrong. It's "Helter Skelter." I'm not a big Beatles fan, but that song deserves proper respect, son.

You spelled it wrong. It's "Helter Skelter." I'm not a big Beatles fan, but that song deserves proper respect, son.
i stand corrected. I was referring to the book movie. I’m not a Beatles fan myself, papy! Lol

C2A1369D-A4A8-4922-B0A4-077FB9F5B6A3.jpeg

If anyone thinks of Charles Manson when they hear the phrase, "Helter Skelter", go listen to the Beatles song by that name. Great song that was torpedoed by a madman...

Reactions: John Cooper
It was more like what TJ didn't do today. And that is not drip oil on my driveway. I spent all weekend replacing my valve cover, oil pan, rear main and rear transfercase output shaft seal
Lol 😂! I just replaced my transfer case output shaft seal because of a leak to find it still leaking. NOW I bought this TJ 2+ years ago(20+ K miles) and its just now leaking from the transfer case. I find out after inspecting the oring on the Speedo gear that there is no oring present….figure that! Repaired and leak fixed!🙄 S**t previous owners do??????