What did you do to your TJ today?

That post is how I saw the other one by @Gavidoc. But I was curious if anyone has added a LED into the GCD switches since they don't have one for the diagrams. Moving the rocker to the OEM switch looks pretty simple, but I figured adding one might require opening the circuitry of the GCD switch and involve some soldering maybe? And probably adding a pin as well for that added LED.

That post is how I saw the other one by @Gavidoc. But I was curious if anyone has added a LED into the GCD switches since they don't have one for the diagrams. Moving the rocker to the OEM switch looks pretty simple, but I figured adding one might require opening the circuitry of the GCD switch and involve some soldering maybe? And probably adding a pin as well for that added LED.

There is a thread where someone added a second light, but I don’t remember who/where.

You can also use XJ Cherokee fog light switches. The only difference is the wire coloring.

Snagged a 2006 full lineup brochure for next to nothing on eBay. :D Andy

IMG-1571.jpg

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/electricwizards-2000-tj-sport-build.14165/post-336835

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Lost the low HVAC fan speed, so replaced the resistor with a Carquest one from Advance Auto Parts.

New one on the right. The one I took out was replaced several years ago but I don’t remember where it came from.

View attachment 512370

Did you replace the fan, too? Most likely the cause of your voltage divider (resistor pack) failure.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Snagged a 2006 full lineup brochure for next to nothing on eBay. :D Andy

View attachment 512369

My dad sold Mopars for 30 years. I have so much of this crap everywhere. Have a box of those Jeep canvas owner’s manual bags.
Maybe I’ll post some up here for sale soon. Help finance my sons build while he is on deployment.