What did you do to your TJ today?

What Pilar Pod is that?

It's a T.A.G. gauge pod... I used to see it listed in multiple places but it might be discontinued or something, I'm only seeing it on Boosted Tech's site now. Kind of pricey for what it is. I'd definitely contact them to make sure they have it before ordering...

It fits decently enough. It's intended to be mounted with double sided tape but no way I'd trust that to hold so I drilled into the plastic surround and mounted it that way.

PXL_20240501_190117139.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20240501_190042891.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20240501_190020887.NIGHT.jpg

It's a T.A.G. gauge pod... I used to see it listed in multiple places but it might be discontinued or something, I'm only seeing it on Boosted Tech's site now. Kind of pricey for what it is. I'd definitely contact them to make sure they have it before ordering...

It fits decently enough. It's intended to be mounted with double sided tape but no way I'd trust that to hold so I drilled into the plastic surround and mounted it that way.

View attachment 523351

View attachment 523352

View attachment 523353

1714591574646.png

The weather in southern Indiana is great today as well. I had the sides/back out of the Trektop and the doors off yesterday. Since CMM shipped the wrong handle (to attach to the TJ roll bar instead of the RH4x4 Sport Cage), I had to put the doors back on this morning to drive to a job site 2 hours away, just for the mirrors.

I have had the side windows /back window out for two weeks but drop back in the 30's every morning...I might have been a little optimistic.😁

Installed my Seatbelt Planet rear seat belts. Now they actually lock and have the ratcheting mechanism so I can securly mount my youngest kids seat.

The only thing I don't like is the spool doesn't have a cover on them and it would be impossible to get the OEM cover on unless I cut it, which I might.

20240501_201139.jpg

Installed my Seatbelt Planet rear seat belts. Now they actually lock and have the ratcheting mechanism so I can securly mount my youngest kids seat.

The only thing I don't like is the spool doesn't have a cover on them and it would be impossible to get the OEM cover on unless I cut it, which I might.

View attachment 523430
How does that GMRS antenna work with the hard top on? I've been planning on moving mine inside but I'm holding off till it warms up enough to take the top off