What did you do to your TJ today?

Finally finished painting my Sliders.
View attachment 43380

Went black for the plates against the tub, and used some leftover paint from my wheels to do the slider / step portion. Now...to just find a couple hours to get them mounted!
The hard part is done. That color combo will look great on your black Jeep!

Reactions: Mike_H
Took the doors off for the summer and stalled my windjammer, duster and bikini top

IMG_8056.jpg
IMG_8057.jpg

Sorry should have been more clear! I meant the warning label on the wind jammer!

I did some searching and found some similar, but I like that one best!

Sure what exactly do you want more pictures of?

The whole Jeep lol. That looks like a matte finish. I’ve always liked it regardless of how many people I hear say “that went out....”

I just noticed the custom work on the hood and thought it looked pretty damn cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Reactions: Jeep9748
Can you show more pictures? That good is freaking awesome!!

2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi
Sure what exactly do you want more pictures of?
The whole Jeep lol. That looks like a matte finish. I’ve always liked it regardless of how many people I hear say “that went out....”

I just noticed the custom work on the hood and thought it looked pretty damn cool

2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi
Thanks. It is flat black, rattle can, the hood vents were well a trial thing. I don't follow trends or styles... I create what I like. but I will get some more pics....I will get some more tonight

Shifter.JPG

green led dash.JPG

Reactions: Shane Mckinley
Sold some stock Jeep parts, rear bumper and tow hitch receiver, got $60 back in the Jeep fund!

My Cobra CB (75 WXST) lost connections at the base of the detachable CB. There are five pins there. In their design they have a small clamp with two tiny screws holding it on and to keep it from twisting a very tiny screw in the side. I should show pictures but I don't have any/ Maybe add some later. The next part is important for anyone who loses these connections from being an accidental idiot. If you have to re-solder the wires to the back of the pins, the pins are numbered, just look closely. Here's the proper order according to Cobra Technical Support:

Red/Purple 5 Notch 1 Clear/White
9D869C98-E8A7-4431-B522-767F88022A47.jpeg

Blue 4 2 Yellow
3 Shield

It is a pain to get them reconnected unless you are accustomed to soldering in very small spaces. Anyway, it's done and antenna is tuned.

Last edited: