What did you do to your TJ today?

Anybody have mildew solution...thinking of tossing Mildew Fogger in that puppy, either that or new rollcage padding and top

Those roll bar covers should unzip. Just take them off and toss em in the wash, let them dry, then re-install. You can do the same for the seat covers too, but it will be a little more labor intensive, and you'll need to pick up a pair of hog ring pliers and some rings. Personally, I'd just pull the roll bar covers and leave them off, especially with the humidity you get where you live. BTW, planning a vacation to Kauai end of the year.

Those roll bar covers should unzip. Just take them off and toss em in the wash, let them dry, then re-install. You can do the same for the seat covers too, but it will be a little more labor intensive, and you'll need to pick up a pair of hog ring pliers and some rings. Personally, I'd just pull the roll bar covers and leave them off, especially with the humidity you get where you live. BTW, planning a vacation to Kauai end of the year.
Tks for advise I think I like the idea of just taking roll bar covers off. Give me details as you trip gets closer!

Tks for advise I think I like the idea of just taking roll bar covers off. Give me details as you trip gets closer!

I like the look of the roll bar covers off on mine. Do they still let you kayak the Napili coast? Last time we were there, the government no longer allowed you to camp at the half way point on the beach.

20150729_084938.jpg

not sure at the moment I have a friend that goes in a lot, some times the DLNR goes in and clamps down on all the squatters that stay back there then open back up, we'll keep you posted.

I like your set-up it's pretty much what I want to do with mine can you give me info on the soft tops you have

not sure at the moment I have a friend that goes in a lot, some times the DLNR goes in and clamps down on all the squatters that stay back there then open back up, we'll keep you posted.

I like your set-up it's pretty much what I want to do with mine can you give me info on the soft tops you have

in that picture I posted, I have Spiderweb Shade's SW1 shade up top, a Bestop windjammer on, and my factory soft top folded down. I usually keep the soft top attached until the mornings get warm enough for the commute to work, or if I plan a trip that is really dusty, or chance of rain. You never know what the weather will be like on the north coast or the Sierras. In 2014 I did the Rubicon trail in the Sierras in August. A freak hail storm hit us as I was heading into South Lake Tahoe. Thankfully, I had the soft top with me, but no doors, so I got wet anyway, lol!

Christmas came early today.. got some new fender decals...replacing the original silver and white logos with 'distressed' satin black ones...will post pics once they are on

Reactions: Travis
Ditto, I have Rugged ridge seats in mine with mildew on them...thinking of pulling them out and giving um a scrub with Simple Green any ideas?

Simple green makes a carpet cleaner spray - I was gonna try to put that in a spray bottle, diluted with water, and saturate my seats, then power wash them clean. Just an idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Michael Buenconsejo
Washed the daily mud off of it. It took 8 dollars at the car wash and 1.5 hours of washing at home to get it all off. I love the fun of daily mudding but damn it's a chore to keep it clean. Luckily my jeep is bare and empty inside so I can just soap up/hose off the interior just like the exterior.

View attachment 5365

I installed Metalcloak's t-bar last week and today I finished up on the sway bar install (painted the bar, brackets, and installed Zone Off Road fixed links). Now I can dial my RS9000's back down to 3F/2R.
View attachment 5366

I finished up the jeep by installing filtered valve cores. Now I no longer have to remove the cores when I check PSI.
Washed the daily mud off of it. It took 8 dollars at the car wash and 1.5 hours of washing at home to get it all off. I love the fun of daily mudding but damn it's a chore to keep it clean. Luckily my jeep is bare and empty inside so I can just soap up/hose off the interior just like the exterior.

View attachment 5365

I installed Metalcloak's t-bar last week and today I finished up on the sway bar install (painted the bar, brackets, and installed Zone Off Road fixed links). Now I can dial my RS9000's back down to 3F/2R.
View attachment 5366

I finished up the jeep by installing filtered valve cores. Now I no longer have to remove the cores when I check PSI.
Man I can't wait til I know what all that meant! LOL!

Reactions: Kyle_W
Went to store left jeep running...as I left there was a knocking noise...drove for about a km put in 4 high and it went away? Any ideas what it would be? The knocking noise sounded like a bad knock in engine.