What did you do to your TJ today?

Had an old school pinstriper do some work on the body. Looks awesome. I chose to go a different route than the usual rock sliders or armor like my last LJ. Kept it simple and classy. It’s the 80’s kid in me that loves the stripes 😆

A7820757-24D4-470F-BAF4-E3DEA1617E4A.jpeg
8FFBCB40-A4D1-412D-B29E-AAA647E68C3F.jpeg
CB1D2488-E647-46D0-B2A7-B9D3DDC56141.jpeg

Did an oil change today at 55k. Put in six quarts, got 5 back. Not sure when they PO last changed the oil so we’ll see what consumption looks like in 5000 miles when I change it again. They grow up so fast 🙁
View attachment 187291
View attachment 187296

Also test fit the new half doors. They fit perfect except for one hinge that sits just 1/4” high. I’ll fix that before I paint them. Interior panels are a dead match to my interior so that’s a huge plus as well!
View attachment 187293View attachment 187294View attachment 187295
I had a 99 Sahara when I was younger. That interior is the best interior they ever put in a TJ, I love it. Beautiful Jeep.

Reactions: Hog
Had a few fellow clowns over today. A whole lot of talking and no physical work on my axle today...which was good because we talked about the process and interference issues. Really good day for that. My brain hurts though.

View attachment 186818
Looks like the CO outboarding dream team arrived and the jeep on the lift still has stock shocks :unsure:

Installed my LED headlights this morning to go with the new driving lights. I'LL have to test them out tonight and aim them. The driving lights are so bright, I can't imagine how it will be without the factory yellow headlights now. View attachment 187410
I've got that same combination of headlights and fog lights. They work well and are very bright.

Had a few fellow clowns over today. A whole lot of talking and no physical work on my axle today...which was good because we talked about the process and interference issues. Really good day for that. My brain hurts though.

View attachment 186818
I need a jeep gang like that...
BOOMBOOM, GET OVER HERE 😂

I've got my @Squatch and he's busy making magic happen in his garage (that's right, I'm throwing you out there)!

ooo maybe I can get Chris to send me a bunch of business cards for the forum and I can shove them under the wipers of all the TJ's I see around town.. accompanied by a rubber duck..

Last edited: