What did you do to your TJ today?

IMG_5316.JPG
Cleaned out garage to store Jeep once weather turns in OH. Also. Who ever posted genius thought on storage of windows in a folding chair cloth holder. Awesome and thank you for the idea.

I charged up the AC on the TJ. It was 95 degrees and the temperature coming out the vents was 80. When I was done, the new reading was 55 degrees.

This is the only thing I've done on the jeep that worked the 1st time for me. :lol:
I'm jealous, AC leak here. My AC system is no doors/top and windshield down, lol.

Reactions: Serbonze
Jeep played toad as we headed to the coast to beat the heat. Went to a campground that we have never been to. Boy was that a mistake! They had us jammed in their like sardines a sardine can! Needless to say, we won't go back there.
20170729_150555.jpg

20170729_175412.jpg

shameless jeep poser shot.
20170729_181340.jpg

This is the only decal you need.
20170729_195035.jpg

The sunset was nice.
20170728_202922.jpg

Weather was great next day.
20170729_141239.jpg

Coming home to 104* was a bummer, but at least we got to cool down for a couple days.

@Goop I guess I'm going to put steering stabilizer on the back burner. I don't need one of those weekends...

Reactions: Goop
You don't need AC. :lol:

I will say that the Jeep does ok without AC, I usually have the windows down anyways.

Everyone needs AC in Texas in August! Seriously, too many summers with my parents not getting their AC fixed in the cars, if that goes out it gets fixed immediately!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please be sure to let us know if the Mopar TPS corrects your idle. - Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Installed the Mopar TPS yesterday. Everything seems fine.

We finally got the spot lights hooked up.
20170731_210404-S.jpg

And the Sub started to work again. What a great feeling, having that bass playing all the way home. Then when I got into the jeep to see the lights in the dark to take pics...no sub.

Reactions: IronCity and LTTJ