What did you do to your TJ today?

More Sheriff's Jeep Fest today.
IMG_20170902_110834922.jpg

Got mine a little dirty at Hidden Falls Adventure Park
IMG_6690.JPG

First time the wife went wheelin with me. She wears this FitBit watch. Her pulse got up to 120 on Penthouse. We had to have a little talk there before we could move on. She settled down to about 80!

IMG_6701.JPG

Last edited:
Today I took the jeep to the shooting bench, and now I'm taking it down to the creek for a cookout. All off-road driving. Put this 10/22 takedown in a pack in the back.View attachment 21489

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love my takedown; hope you like yours! You should put the quick disassembly knob on it. Now I can detail the rifle with no tools needed.

Reactions: A-TJ-J.D.
Last edited:
Reactions: A-TJ-J.D.
Finally getting around to fixing that knock in the rear where the shock jumped off the bushing
36da73595ae73651689298baba35b25d.jpg

Update: the angle to get to the two bolts on the top shock mount defeated me

I guess I'll go rent an impact tomorrow to get finished and get back on the road

[emoji849][emoji481]

Second update lol:
Found something small enough to use as a breaker bar. Old shocks are out new ones going in tomorrow

8d3df646acc9748995772cbf94b624ee.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lawyerspann
Finally getting around to fixing that knock in the rear where the shock jumped off the bushing View attachment 21490

Update: the angle to get to the two bolts on the top shock mount defeated me

I guess I'll go rent an impact tomorrow to get finished and get back on the road

[emoji849][emoji481]
Personally I'd buy the impact. I got an Ignerson Rand one or something that can do like 500 foot pounds for around $170. That and mapp gas, those stuck bolts don't stand a chance. Most fun tool I've bought. I think it's worth owning one

I always look forward to weekends, well for obvious reasons, but also to see pictures of what you guys and gals do to your TJs. I am waiting for a ton of parts, so I don't have much to contribute at the moment except I have a 3 day weekend, and my plan was to clean my garage or clean my jeep. So I did a complete wash, clay bar and wax. It turned out so nice, I thought it warranted a picture, please look past the cluttered garage. Maybe that will get fixed next weekend you don't know.

cleenjeep.jpg

I always look forward to weekends, well for obvious reasons, but also to see pictures of what you guys and gals do to your TJs. I am waiting for a ton of parts, so I don't have much to contribute at the moment except I have a 3 day weekend, and my plan was to clean my garage or clean my jeep. So I did a complete wash, clay bar and wax. It turned out so nice, I thought it warranted a picture, please look past the cluttered garage. Maybe that will get fixed next weekend you don't know.

View attachment 21522
That is one shiny TJ!

View attachment 21522
Looks great and glad to see you have your priority's sorted lol...anyway its not 'messy' its 'organised chaos' ;)

View attachment 21522

That thing looks new!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ac_