What is this Rubber-ish Flap Called?

CY-3D

IMG_0666.jpeg
It came from under the a/c condenser,
IMG_0665.jpegand I’d like to replace it with a new one. I’ve tried a bunch of searches, but I can’t find it. Does anyone know what it is called or have a p/n?

IMG_0665.jpeg

Thanks for sharing the proper name and part number.

I did wonder if they were still available but the few mopar part sites I checked showed it as being discontinued.

Luckily (or maybe not) you can get the Mopar P/N 55036369AB from GMPartsStore where they claim you will find ONLY NEW GENUINE GM PARTS at discount prices.

Thanks for sharing the proper name and part number.

I did wonder if they were still available but the few mopar part sites I checked showed it as being discontinued.

Luckily (or maybe not) you can get the Mopar P/N 55036369AB from GMPartsStore where they claim you will find ONLY NEW GENUINE GM PARTS at discount prices.

I just finished ordering the part from https://www.detroitmuscletechnologi...-radiator-condenser-seal-splash-shield-clips/

DMT came highly recommended. Apparently, if you have a rubber part they don’t make, the may make you one with the dimensions of your used part so that they can start manufacturing more for sale.

I will try to remember to post about fit and quality after I install it.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
I probably would have kept the $12.95 + shipping in my wallet...