What lockers should I go with?

You have a Dana 30 front and a Dana 44 rear. The rear Dana 44 is definitely a good thing! That will hold up to your 35s well.

The Dana 30 is fine with 35s as long as you do a few small things. The biggest thing you can do is large u-joint chromoly shafts. The u-joints and shafts are the number one failure points. Also, ball joints tend to become an annual affair. Not a big deal, just keep an eye on them. Keep an eye on the unit bearings too.

A stock Dana 44 does well on 35s. A recommended upgrade is chromoly shafts, though it isn't absolutely necessary and can easily be done at any time.
So does a locker replace the spider gears?

20210816_132240.jpg

So can I just get by with lockers on front?
Just depends on the difficulty of the trails you're doing. One is better than none, 2 is better than one.

If you were just going to do one, I would do the rear, not the front. The rear does most of the work and your rear is a Dana 44, so larger. Vs. the front which is a Dana 30. Also lockers in the front make it more difficult to steer when engaged. I usually keep my rear on during most obstacles. I only turn on the front when I need it and turn it off shortly after.