What next? Help me spend my money on my 2004 LJ

Bratch

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I haven’t done much to my Jeep in a couple years :oops: and I’m starting to get the itch to spend some money.

It’s a 2004 LJ on 31” BFG KO2 and isn’t quite a DD but is close, it sees 99% of its time on the road with quite a bit of highway at 75-80 MPH and currently sees occasional light dirt/fire road use. Maintaining road manners is very important but I’m a weirdo so I want to make it as capable as reasonable while recognizing that it’s mainly on pavement.

The interior is good but I may add seat heaters before winter at the wife’s request.

I am installing a Savvy transfer case cable once it’s below 90* outside.

Mechanically in the past few years I have added H&R springs and Bilstein 5100s, 0.75” front spacers, ZJ tie rod upgrade, Black Magic brakes on all four corners, bumpers, rock guards and lights. Have also done basic replacements and repairs.

I could maybe go to 33s in the future but have been pretty happy with the 31s, I don’t see myself ever going above 33s.

What would you do next? Body lift? Sway bar upgrade? Skid plates? Buy whiskey instead?

I haven’t done much to my Jeep in a couple years :oops: and I’m starting to get the itch to spend some money.

It’s a 2004 LJ on 31” BFG KO2 and isn’t quite a DD but is close, it sees 99% of its time on the road with quite a bit of highway at 75-80 MPH and currently sees occasional light dirt/fire road use. Maintaining road manners is very important but I’m a weirdo so I want to make it as capable as reasonable while recognizing that it’s mainly on pavement.

The interior is good but I may add seat heaters before winter at the wife’s request.

I am installing a Savvy transfer case cable once it’s below 90* outside.

Mechanically in the past few years I have added H&R springs and Bilstein 5100s, 0.75” front spacers, ZJ tie rod upgrade, Black Magic brakes on all four corners, bumpers, rock guards and lights. Have also done basic replacements and repairs.

I could maybe go to 33s in the future but have been pretty happy with the 31s, I don’t see myself ever going above 33s.

What would you do next? Body lift? Sway bar upgrade? Skid plates? Buy whiskey instead?

Buy the whiskey , seems to be perfect as is for the way you use it

You guys are better than my gun friends, they never discourage frivolous purchases :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been going down rabbit holes looking at options but pull myself out before getting too deep.

You guys are better than my gun friends, they never discourage frivolous purchases :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been going down rabbit holes looking at options but pull myself out before getting too deep.

your $ would work wonders for my gun & ammo. fund, as well as my jeep fund.