What other Jeeps do you like besides Wranglers?

Has he done more than announce the project? The viewers picked it for him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't follow through because of the multiple layers of difficulty trying to restore and build one of these things.
Yeah, that's the same video where he bitched about how everything would have to be fabbed because there's zero aftermarket for them. I would think that a good thing because it would provide a boatload of content for his channel.

Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
This is it for me.

overland-cordon-bleu-1964-jeep-m677-quad-cab-forward-control-2019-11-06_14-30-06_579128.jpg

Does a brute count? I'd love to build a brute with GR highlines, dana 60s, 37-40" tires, and everything else that goes with it. I'll need to save a small fortune first though.

d0d737a74166ccd74ae3f13b599b7156.jpg

I've owned several Jeeps and enjoyed them all … CJ, XJ(3), MJ(2), TJ & LJ. I've always liked Commandos and FSJ Cherokees but have never owned one. When we bought our current house 30 yrs. ago the previous owner had the one below parked in the driveway. I half jokingly tried to get it in the deal but he knew what he had. When we moved in I replaced it with my then 1 yr. old XJ Cherokee Laredo.

1991 2.jpg

My 3 favorite non Wrangler Jeeps would be a Forward Control, Comanche and the xj, had an xj for a few years and loved it. Mine was a pile but i want a clean-ish 2 door one on 31’s as a daily/long trip rig. Heres my old one.
6D9C1D98-8BC7-42FB-9BAE-739D94171157.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: TJim
I wanted a JTR pretty bad, it’s what got me into Jeeps. I couldn’t justify spending 50-60k on a vehicle though. I’ll have to wait a few years for the price to come down on used ones. So I got the TJ in addition to my DD Silverado.
4E6EB722-ACC6-43D2-A38D-86A692FE4B2E.jpeg

The 5.7l hemi with all time four wheel drive in the Commander was awesome. It was a great vehicle. Didn’t care for the third row. But when you have 5 kids. It was better then getting a massive burban.

my daughter parked it into the back of my truck when she mistook the brake pedal and go faster pedal. The day before I left to Korea for 9 months.

View attachment 167094

View attachment 167095

I had an 06 in Jeep Green Metallic on Saddle Brown with QD2. Loved that thing. And yes, I wheeled it

_nc_ohc=JqnRyD7kLWkAX9BD0Zv&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=PUN_CFiGoL4AX_WnMIr&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=7OdWQoVLMBEAX8I85tw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=VWwNDX4W1uYAX95sc1O&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=yoU0ijfQ2vwAX8NTfn0&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg

Modified 2.5" OME HD lift and 265 MTRs. Had some minor bolt ons, exhaust and tune. What a great Jeep