What would you do to my Jeep if it were yours?

Looks good!.. not much would make it look better .. so put the money in your pocket … or the tank !!.. and drive it!!

Reactions: smurf
I would find a matching setup of front bumper, rear bumper and rocker guards. I’d ditch the flares and probably the wheel/tire setup for something different.

But lemme ask you, what do you do with it? Are you looking to grow it or just change some things up?

Reactions: smurf
I would find a matching setup of front bumper, rear bumper and rocker guards. I’d ditch the flares and probably the wheel/tire setup for something different.

But lemme ask you, what do you do with it? Are you looking to grow it or just change some things up?
It’s fixing to go in shop for a regear. Plan on going with smaller stubby bumpers. Really just make it better all around. Plan on doing some steering upgrades and when these tires wear out I’ll definitely change out wheels and tires. It’ll be street driven and taken to the deer camp. No rocks here to crawl!

Reactions: TRE3TOP
Contrary to popular opinion in this thread, I would keep the flares. However, I would pull the hitch until ready to tow.
Hitch is pulled! Did come in handy though about 2 months ago. Gotta rear ended and the hitch tore the car up. Didn’t hurt the jeep.