What's currently your favorite tune?

The Iggy Pop mix of Raw Power. I've heard the original David Bowie version from 1973 several times over the years and it never caught me. It always sounded thin and constrained.

Recently I found out about Iggy's 1997 mix that brings the album closer to what he wanted it to be. It is an entirely different listening experience made better by embracing it's messiness and abrasiveness.

One single track that I have really enjoyed a lot is Revolution (Take 18). If you ever wanted a listenable version of what would eventually become Revolution 9, this is it.

• Love
Reactions: Squatch
Turns out Amazon Music has a classic punk station. Lots of good stuff.

Reactions: Sancho
One single track that I have really enjoyed a lot is Revolution (Take 18). If you ever wanted a listenable version of what would eventually become Revolution 9, this is it.

LOL I just threw in one of my Beatles CDs, and quickly checked to see if Revolution was on it (it's not on it, but I have others). Anyways, come to the computer, and found your post. How apropos! :)

LOL I just threw in one of my Beatles CDs, and quickly checked to see if Revolution was on it (it's not on it, but I have others). Anyways, come to the computer, and found your post. How apropos! :)

Similar versions have been floating around in bootleg form for a while, but I like this one the best. I'm not sure how many appreciate how strange and weird the Beatles could be.

Similar versions have been floating around in bootleg form for a while, but I like this one the best. I'm not sure how many appreciate how strange and weird the Beatles could be.
When it comes to the Beatles, there's them, and then there's everyone else. ;) I, too, like the various versions of Revolution. I even appreciate "You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)"

Reactions: Byhumba and jjvw
When it comes to the Beatles, there's them, and then there's everyone else. ;) I, too, like the various versions of Revolution. I even appreciate "You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)"

What's the New Mary Jane?

Here I am, at 63 years old and I have no one favorite but just about anything from Cage The Elephant, Monsters and Men, or Alice In Chains.

Reactions: tworley