Wheel adapter advice

9.25 turns!!! Being 0.46” for a 1/2” lug. So close 🤣

I really appreciate all the input and pointing me to Blaine’s post.

I think I will keep the adapters and hunt for the mag shaft open end lug nuts. I really only need another 1/4”.

Am I off base here, or is the issue with his TJ studs being too short not the adapter studs? Thus, making a different spacer / adapter irrelevant.

Yeah I think you could argue it from a few different directions but my take is you are half correct.

The adapters are fine. The stock wheel studs would work with adapter lug nuts that fit the adapters properly.

What are the wheels you’re installing? Do you have a picture? Because if you are installing wheels from the JL you need to M14 Lugnuts on the other side not the 1/2”.

What are the wheels you’re installing? Do you have a picture? Because if you are installing wheels from the JL you need to M14 Lugnuts on the other side not the 1/2”.
They are off a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon with tow package.

25FC07E2-F903-49D0-8E5B-476871B8C605.jpeg

They are off a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon with tow package.

View attachment 157773
I just put those exact wheels on my 2000 TJ. What year is yours?
You definitely need wheel spacers with the M 14 studs on it. Please do not use the half inch. Someone on here posted a thread about what you exactly need for the proper wheel spacers. If you cannot find it I can try to dig it up. Also let me know if you want a 5thwheel so spare tire matches. I bought a second set of four so I could get my fifth. I have three sitting in my garage now!View attachment 157788
18378555-E335-44B8-BCFB-8A9518FBC8F9.jpeg
View attachment 157788