Wheel spacers with active brake cooling

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Some idiot from China (who was posting these as an advertisement) posted these on the JK Forum this morning:

I laughed and immediately thought of @mrblaine. So what do you think Blaine? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair
Some idiot from China (who was posting these as an advertisement) posted these on the JK Forum this morning:

I laughed and immediately thought of @mrblaine. So what do you think Blaine? :ROFLMAO:
Do you have an ignore button I can use so you'll stop dragging me into this retarded shit?

There are so many things wrong there I can't even get my head around all of them. First being that if your brakes ever got as hot they showed early on, the integrity of that spacer will have be horribly compromised due to aluminum's relatively low melting temperature. I'd be surprised if the tire didn't fall off and take 5 wheel studs with it.

Do you have an ignore button I can use so you'll stop dragging me into this retarded shit?

There are so many things wrong there I can't even get my head around all of them. First being that if your brakes ever got as hot they showed early on, the integrity of that spacer will have be horribly compromised due to aluminum relatively low melting temperature. I'd be surprised if the tire didn't fall off and take 5 wheel studs with it.

I couldn't resist :ROFLMAO:

It's rather amusing to watch all this stuff the Chinese keep "inventing" (if you can even call it that).

I couldn't resist :ROFLMAO:

It's rather amusing to watch all this stuff the Chinese keep "inventing" (if you can even call it that).
That's alright, I'm keeping a list of things I'm going to put on your rig if I ever get my hands on it. So far we have a full set of MC arms, trackbar, and these retarded cooling spacers.

That's alright, I'm keeping a list of things I'm going to put on your rig if I ever get my hands on it. So far we have a full set of MC arms, trackbar, and these retarded cooling spacers.

A big ass light bar too, right on top of the cowl. That way when I turn it on it will just glare right off the hood!

• Haha
Reactions: DWR and Rick Flair
They even have a Black Lives Matter edition.... how woke!

Screenshot_20200813-162437_Samsung Internet.jpg

Perfect for chucking through a window.

Question: will wheel spacers with active braeke cooling be required for TJ fest 2021?

Reactions: billiebob