Where are Black Magic Brakes made?

Does it occur to you that some people like to see what they are buying? Why do we need to see a picture of a white box and not the brake pad?
It does occur to me that perhaps the difference between buying something and not buying it is whether or not there is a picture of it. However, two things come to mind, one is I buy a lot of things off of websites. 1/2 the time, there is a picture and it clearly states that while it is a picture of a brake pad, it is merely a random picture of a brake pad and not necessarily a picture of the model you are in fact, getting.

The second thing is I don't do websites, set them up, run them, or any thing else except help get the descriptions accurate when I can, get pictures of stuff that is not already there, and a few other odds and ends. Kat built the site a long time ago and her health currently does not allow her to do much with it and I have no one to replace her or her skills.

I can spend my time doing the things that matter most to me and my care for our customers and that is making sure that the product is the best it can be. Making sure you get what you paid for, and making sure it gets to you in a timely manner at the best prices we can offer.

Or, I can learn how to do websites. There is only one of me so which would you prefer, pretty pictures, or a product that works as advertised because there isn't enough time in the day to do both.

Yes Blaine, I agree that the overseas hats were better suited to your needs, even the domestic run we did for you was manufactured overseas but embroidered in the USA. I will confirm that the lip balms we do for you and the upcoming decals are all USA made! Unfortunately USA made hats would put it well above a price point that makes sense....sorry to say.
Cliffish, what is it you do? I may be looking for some branded stuff, just to get the name out there a little more. We only have stickers, shirts and hoodies. We are super small time, but be neat to see our brand on some stuff to give out. Thanks!

There better be some brake pads in there...

Have faith, my son.

Do they still only train 11 series MOS at ft Benning? I was 11h (two missile gunner)

Yes, they do indeed. When I was there it was only 11B and 11C (mortars), no 11H (maybe they got rid of that MOS when I was in?).

It was also men only (though now I guess since rules have changed, females can do 11 series MOS as well.

Another interesting thing was that there was no "AIT". It was one long 15 week basic training which had AIT incorporated to it. You probably remember though!

Yes, they do indeed. When I was there it was only 11B and 11C (mortars), no 11H (maybe they got rid of that MOS when I was in?).

It was also men only (though now I guess since rules have changed, females can do 11 series MOS as well.

Another interesting thing was that there was no "AIT". It was one long 15 week basic training which had AIT incorporated to it. You probably remember though!
Same 15 week course when I was there. There was 4 11 series mos back than b, c, d, h there was discussion about getting rid of the h series when I was in (94-98) d was mechanized infantry. Interesting they got rid of that. I served in the 2 armoured cavalry and 1/327 infantry division (101st airborne)

Reactions: Chris
Same 15 week course when I was there. There was 4 11 series mos back than b, c, d, h there was discussion about getting rid of the h series when I was in (94-98) d was mechanized infantry. Interesting they got rid of that. I served in the 2 armoured cavalry and 1/327 infantry division (101st airborne)

That makes sense then, because in 2005 when I was there, there was only 11B and 11C, nothing else.

I got stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington with the 2nd ACR attached to a Scout unit (no idea how), which later became the 4th brigade of the 2nd ID. These were both Stryker units.

It does occur to me that perhaps the difference between buying something and not buying it is whether or not there is a picture of it. However, two things come to mind, one is I buy a lot of things off of websites. 1/2 the time, there is a picture and it clearly states that while it is a picture of a brake pad, it is merely a random picture of a brake pad and not necessarily a picture of the model you are in fact, getting.

The second thing is I don't do websites, set them up, run them, or any thing else except help get the descriptions accurate when I can, get pictures of stuff that is not already there, and a few other odds and ends. Kat built the site a long time ago and her health currently does not allow her to do much with it and I have no one to replace her or her skills.

I can spend my time doing the things that matter most to me and my care for our customers and that is making sure that the product is the best it can be. Making sure you get what you paid for, and making sure it gets to you in a timely manner at the best prices we can offer.

Or, I can learn how to do websites. There is only one of me so which would you prefer, pretty pictures, or a product that works as advertised because there isn't enough time in the day to do both.
I think plenty of us have had our fill of websites with nice
but when it comes to getting a quality product, on time, that works and lasts, a different story too many times.

Reactions: StG58
That makes sense then, because in 2005 when I was there, there was only 11B and 11C, nothing else.

I got stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington with the 2nd ACR attached to a Scout unit (no idea how), which later became the 4th brigade of the 2nd ID. These were both Stryker units.
That's the same 2nd acr (toujours pret) (sic)I was with, but at the time they were an experimental light cavalry unit stationed at ft. Polk Louisiana. We ran Humvees with 50 cal, mark 19 and tow missile setup. Each platoon had one squad of infantrymen, and the rest were all scouts.