Where are Black Magic Brakes made?

I was impressed to find a BMB hat with my order. The brakes work great too.
Blaine
when I send you the hp 44 knuckle spindle and hubb for you to make some decent brakes for my axle do you happen to have some boxers with the wizard log on the ass ? lol

BlownCJ
Semper Fi

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting
Blaine
when I send you the hp 44 knuckle spindle and hubb for you to make some decent brakes for my axle do you happen to have some boxers with the wizard log on the ass ? lol

BlownCJ
Semper Fi
For a marine
1628556707289.jpeg

Blaine

BlownCJ
Semper Fi

Is this a Ford HP44 axle you are working with? What is the plan for "Better Brakes?" I'm on the ignore so I can't see his answers....

Is this a Ford HP44 axle you are working with? What is the plan for "Better Brakes?" I'm on the ignore so I can't see his answers....
Well then you will never know… sorry I could not resist.. I would like to know too. The Ford hp knuckles have a different king pin angle vs. the Chevy and grand Cherokee.

Reactions: Wildman
Well then you will never know… sorry I could not resist.. I would like to know too. The Ford hp knuckles have a different king pin angle vs. the Chevy and grand Cherokee.

OOPS then it wouldn't work for me anyhow since I have Chevy knuckles on my axle.

OOPS then it wouldn't work for me anyhow since I have Chevy knuckles on my axle.
Yep, but it includes the inner c’s that also are Ford only too which is part of the kpi angle. Chevy knuckles on a Ford axles cants the top of your tire in.

Yep, but it includes the inner c’s that also are Ford only too which is part of the kpi angle. Chevy knuckles on a Ford axles cants the top of your tire in.

Really? I never noticed that in any of my head on pictures and I'm running Ford inner "C" and Chevy knuckles. Honestly this is the first time I've heard of this and I followed a lot of guys who did this type of swap before I did.

Raised to 6" of lift

IMG00823[1].jpg

Lowered to bumps

IMG00824[1].jpg

Blaine

BlownCJ
Semper Fi
My apologies, I am not sharing my personal stash of custom underwear with anyone.

Bill vista used to have info on this over on pirate before the Canucks bout the website.

Dang I thought I had read all his articles on the HP44 & using the Chevy knuckles over using the Ford knuckles.

I'd always wondered if there was something better out there as far as brakes went for this axle setup. Now I can't say I really ever had much trouble stopping even my 38' SX tires on Hummer rims so they ain't no light weights.