Where can one acquire these mirrors?

Joeinnewjersey

TJ Enthusiast
EA3E8B45-D84E-470E-BCA8-1171D0703EAA.jpeg

They are available from many catalogs, as stated. Problem with them is they're shaky and low quality. Also many times mirrors like that don't have the proper convex passenger side mirror which can be very frustrating to drive without. Feels unnatural. I'd buy some sort of bracket that lets you mount another set of mopar mirrors to the tub when doors are off. Mopar will for sure be the best quality and in my experience the only brand offering much quality at all.

Thanks everybody for your comments.

I appreciate your patience and elegant employment of thick skin. Great skills to have when seeking answers.

PO installed a set of brackets (in the area from your first photo) on my rig that I never removed. I brought the mirrors with me when traveling to CA in case the police didn't appreciate my mirror-less half-door look, which is legal in AZ.

My brackets are just forward of the mirrors on my full doors (not higher up like I thought).

I won't have access to my Jeep until the holidays, but here are the best photos I can provide of the bracket.

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 6.48.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 6.48.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 6.48.59 PM.png

No idea who makes them since they came with my rig. I don't plan on putting mirrors on the Savvy trail doors that I acquired so I'll probably leave the brackets on there in case I need them. The associated mirrors are rectangular.

I'll be with my Jeep around the holidays if you want to shoot me a PM, and I'll check the mirrors for identification marks. Sorry I can't be of more help.